Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2,489 sqft.
Featuring a bi-level Hawaiian plantation-style design, the home offers new furniture and a fantastic location in Kamilo, a private resort community with one of the largest and most desired amenity centers on the Kohala Coast.
Kamilo 220 has a large living room and kitchen with high vaulted ceilings, a large lanai with mountain views and both an indoor and outdoor dining area. The lanai includes a newly installed (2021) BBQ. A spacious bedroom with mountain views and an en-suite bathroom are located on the upper level with a king bed. Downstairs, the home offers three spacious bedrooms (two with king beds and the third with two queen beds), each with a bathroom. Every piece of furniture and art was hand picked by the home owner, creating a tropical upscale environment that is perfect for families or groups.
Guests have access to the private Beach Club, located a short drive away, as well as the large Kamilo amenity center, which contains both a community pool and an adults only pool, as well as an excellent gym, lawn area and BBQ pavilion.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Communal gym
- Community pool
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Private gated community
- Community pool and an adults only lap pool
- Bedroom 1 (Upper level): King bed with mountain views and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): King bed, bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): King bed, bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): Two queen beds, bathroom
- Non smoking, including lanai
- Private gated community
- Access to KaMilo Amenity Center includes:
- State-of-the-art gym
- Large family pool (with a shallow pool for small children)
- An adult-only lap pool
- Two spas
- Shower facilities
- Pavilion area with community gas barbeques
- Resort Amenities:
- Enjoy access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club, where you may use the beach chairs, dine seaside at NaPua’s Restaurant and rent ocean gear. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club is a fully-equipped fitness center that includes a lap pool, large gym, steam rooms, locker rooms and six tennis courts, including three lighted courts. The fitness center is available for a monthly fee. Additional classes — such as beach yoga may also be available for an additional fee. Please inquire directly with the Sports & Fitness Club for rates, tennis court and class availability
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are among the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of spectacular oceanfront golf. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.