Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Arriving in the spacious courtyard, the minimalist façade and dramatic entrance dazzles with its stylish mix of exotic materials that continue into the interiors; soft cream travertine, dark woods, and glass are used to perfection. Through solid glass doors, the stunning view greets you. Inside, panoramic vistas span the great room like a master painting. The turquoise mosaic lined infinity pool creates a seamless visual transition from the interiors out to the sapphire sea, green mountains, Baie Rouge Beach, and onto Marigot, Pic Paradis, and the edge of Grand Case. It is a perfect place to watch the ever-changing tropical sky.
The spacious terrace, with covered and open spaces, extends the length of the villa. It is filled with private spots and gathering areas for lounging, sunning, and dining. Indonesian river pebbles are creatively used to define spaces. Beautiful teak pergolas balance the terrace. For a quiet escape, a Thai pavilion is in the lower garden.
The interiors take full advantage of the view and outdoors. The great room is open and airy with a unique beamed ceiling, more like art than architecture. It is a stylish space with sleek contemporary lines blended with exotic touches; teak and rattan furniture are adorned with neutral fabrics and interesting art and décor. The interior layout makes this villa perfect for multi-generational families. The expansive great room seamlessly blends the lounging and dining areas with a beautiful modern kitchen in elegant woods, upscale appliances, and a view.
Four bedrooms, two masters and two smaller rooms, are all under one roof, each with a brilliant view and serene décor in white with gentle pops of color. The en-suite bathrooms exude a beautiful spa style attitude. The two masters have fabulous outdoor showers and tubes open to the sky. The fifth bedroom is a huge apartment on the lower level with an interior and exterior entrance plus a kitchenette and large private terrace.
The villa has a large games room on the lower level with a foosball and ping pong table and a bar that has views into the swimming pool. The property also has a volleyball and bocce court.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Porto Cupecoy are a few minutes’ drive. You are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets, and galleries, and 10 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
This property is available to rent as a 3, 4, or 5 bedroom villa
- BBQ (gas)
- Bluetooth record player and vinyl record library
- Bocce ball court
- CO2 free electric mosquito trapSafe
- Games room with pool table, foosball, and table tennis
- Gated property
- Massage room
- Media room
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Volleyball court
- iPod dock
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock, telephone, mosquito screens, outside shower
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, iPod dock
- Bedroom 5: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath, iPod dock + full kitchen
- 5-minute drive to Terres Basses beaches
- Concierge - Other Services
- Housekeeper Included
- Chef services Included during the High and Holiday Seasons when the villa is booked to its full capacity (5 Bedrooms) - The cost of the food and drinks are additional
- Breakfast Booking Possible
- Children welcome
- Pets allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,358 USD nightly $ 16,500 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,500 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's - 7 night stay available on request 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 7,143 USD nightly $ 50,001 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,786 USD nightly $ 26,502 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,502 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,358 USD nightly $ 16,500 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 7,143 USD nightly $ 50,001 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: $4,000 damage deposit