Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Architecturally flawless, this five-bedroom getaway offers all of the finest luxuries a party of ten might need, and it does so in one of the most coveted and impressive settings possible.
The 180-degree views of the villa are an ideal backdrop to the many outdoor living spaces integrated into the property. A large, infinity edge pool serves as the centerpiece, and it is framed with several different covered and open terrace areas. A sunken lounge offers a massive sun bed, several upholstered sun beds sit comfortably in the shade alongside the pool, an outdoor breakfast bar makes the kitchen accessible indoors and out, and a gorgeous dining pavilion is an ideal spot for morning coffee, evening cocktails, or any other sort of meal.
The outdoor spaces all lead directly into the large, shared living spaces. Floor-to-ceiling windows and doors slide open to capture the breezes, and the impressive scenery, and to allow you to enjoy every moment of your Caribbean holiday. A high-ceilinged great room houses the formal dining room, spacious living room, and impressive gourmet kitchen. Wood-paneled and stocked with every possible tool needed to prepare delicious meals, it will be a favorite gathering place.
There is also a shared media room with games, a plasma TV, a mini-bar, table tennis, and direct access to the pool. The grounds feature volleyball and bocce courts along with mature plantings and landscaping to enjoy. A "Bali" house is on the grounds too and offers an outdoor tub and stunning views.
Four of the five bedrooms are on the main floor, and the fifth is in a small, private apartment on the lower level. All have large, en suite bathrooms with the very latest in luxury.
When you need the perfect escape, the Villa Amandara in St. Martin provides a one-stop destination for relaxation, and luxury, and is just five minutes from the most beautiful beaches.
Chef service of 3 meals per day is included when the villa is reserved at the full capacity rate. The cost of food and provisions is not included. A $4000 food deposit is required with the unused balance refunded at the end of the stay.
Note: Please keep in mind that the pools are only heated from December 16th to April 15th. The maximum temperature is 86 degrees Fahrenheit/30 degrees Celsius. Pool temperatures can be affected by rain and wind.
- Beach Essentials
- CO2 Free Electric Mosquito Trap
- Ceiling Fans
- Cost of food and beverage additional
- DVD Player
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Included only with 5 bedroom option during High and Holiday seasons
- Near Ocean
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Table Tennis
- iPod Dock
- This property has air-conditioning
- Private Infinity Pool
- Pools are only heated from December 16th to April 15th. The maximum temperature is 86 degrees Fahrenheit/30 degrees Celsius. Pool temperatures can be affected by rain and wind.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, Ensuite Bathroom with Outdoor Bathtub and Shower, Access to Terrace and Pool, Ocean View
- Bedroom Two: Two Twin Beds, Ceiling Fan, Desk with Chair, Ensuite Bathroom, Access to Terrace and Pool, Ocean View
- Bedroom Three: Queen Bed, Ceiling Fan, Ensuite Bathroom, Access to Terrace and Pool, Ocean View
- Bedroom Four: King Bed, Ceiling Fan, Desk with Chair, Ensuite Bathroom, Access to Balcony, Ocean View
- Bedroom Five: King Bed, Ceiling Fan, Desk with Chair, Ensuite Bathroom, Access to Terrace, Ocean View
- Baie Rouge Beach: 5 minute drive
- Long Beach: 5 minute drive
- Cupecoy Beach: 5 minute drive
- Great Bay Beach: 25 minute drive
- Orient Beach: 35 minute drive
- Happy Bay Beach: 25 minute drive
- Simpson Bay Beach: 20 minute drive
- Cleaning before checkout
- Chef service of 3 meals per day is included when the villa is reserved at the full capacity rate. The cost of food and provisions is not included. A $4000 food deposit is required with the unused balance refunded at the end of the stay
- Complimentary butler (mixologist) every evening for happy hour (5-7 pm)
- Princess Juliana International Airport: 10 minute drive
- David's Hole: 5 minute drive
- Rainforest Adventures St Maarten: 25 minute drive
- Seaside Nature Park: 25 minute drive
- Rhino Safari Excursions: 20 minute drive
- Topper's Rhum Distillery: 20 minute drive
- Caribbean Cinemas: 20 minute drive
- Parotte Ville Bird Park: 35 minute drive
- Pinel Island: 35 minute drive
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,357 USD nightly $ 16,499 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,500 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 8,572 USD nightly $ 60,004 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates