Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Arriving in the spacious courtyard, the minimalist façade and dramatic entrance dazzles with its stylish mix of exotic materials that continue into the interiors; soft cream travertine, dark woods, and glass are used to perfection. Through solid glass doors, the stunning view greets you. Inside, panoramic vistas span the great room like a master painting. The turquoise mosaic lined infinity pool creates a seamless visual transition from the interiors out to the sapphire sea, green mountains, Baie Rouge Beach, and onto Marigot, Pic Paradis, and the edge of Grand Case. It is a perfect place to watch the ever-changing tropical sky.
The spacious terrace, with covered and open spaces, extends the length of the villa. It is filled with private spots and gathering areas for lounging, sunning, and dining. Indonesian river pebbles are creatively used to define spaces. Beautiful teak pergolas balance the terrace. For a quiet escape, a Thai pavilion is in the lower garden.
The interiors take full advantage of the view and outdoors. The great room is open and airy with a unique beamed ceiling, more like art than architecture. It is a stylish space with sleek contemporary lines blended with exotic touches; teak and rattan furniture are adorned with neutral fabrics and interesting art and décor. The interior layout makes this villa perfect for multi-generational families. The expansive great room seamlessly blends the lounging and dining areas with a beautiful modern kitchen in elegant woods, upscale appliances, and a view.
Four bedrooms, two masters and two smaller rooms, are all under one roof, each with a brilliant view and serene décor in white with gentle pops of color. The en-suite bathrooms exude a beautiful spa style attitude. The two masters have fabulous outdoor showers and tubes open to the sky. The fifth bedroom is a huge apartment on the lower level with an interior and exterior entrance plus a kitchenette and large private terrace.
The villa has a large games room on the lower level with a foosball and ping pong table and a bar that has views into the swimming pool. The property also has a volleyball and bocce court.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Porto Cupecoy are a few minutes’ drive. You are 8 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets, and galleries, and 10 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
This property is available to rent as a 3, 4, or 5 bedroom villa
- A/C in bedrooms
- BBQ (gas)
- Basketball hoop with balls
- Bluetooth record player and vinyl record library
- Bocce ball court
- CO2 free electric mosquito trapSafe
- Concierge services
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Games room with pool table, foosball, and table tennis
- Gated property
- Infinity pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kiwi & American satellite channels
- Massage room
- Media room
- Mini bar
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor bathtubs and showers
- Petanque field
- Private chef
- Private open-air gym with elliptical, weights, bicycle, and arm machine
- Safe in each room
- Security system
- Snorkel equipment
- Volleyball court
- Watersports available nearby
- iPod dock
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with outdoor shower and tub, ground level, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock, telephone, safe
- Bedroom Two: Two single beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with shower, ground level, safe
- Bedroom Three: Queen-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with shower, ground level, safe
- Bedroom Four: King-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with outdoor shower and tub, ground level, iPod dock, safe
- Bedroom Five: King-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with shower, iPod dock, full kitchen, lower level, smart TV, safe, private terrace
- 5-minute drive to Terres Basses beaches
- Housekeeper included
- Chef services - 3 meals per day included during the High and Holiday Seasons when the villa is booked to its full capacity (5 Bedrooms) - The cost of the food and drinks are additional
- Breakfast Booking Possible
- $4000 food and beverage deposit due 60 days prior to arrival
- 8 minute drive to Marigot (shops, restaurants, markets, and galleries)
- 10-20 minute drive to airport
- Children welcome
- Pets allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- One complimentary arrival transfer and one complimentary departure transfer (1 vehicle - up to 12 guests) is included. Changes, corrections, or additional transfers may incur additional fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,500 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,357 USD nightly $ 16,499 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 8,572 USD nightly $ 60,004 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,786 USD nightly $ 26,500 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,357 USD nightly $ 16,499 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,500 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 8,572 USD nightly $ 60,004 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: $4,000 damage deposit
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
Just steps away from the beautiful and tranquil beach of Plum Bay in Terres Basses, the modern architecture of “Les Palmiers Bleus” ( Blue Palms) offers contemporary interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor living in a lush tropical setting with its own private tennis court.
5 bedroom 5 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
In perhaps one of French St. Martin’s most beautiful locations, Libellule – The Dragonfly, is an idyllic five-bedroom home sitting high on a promontory in Terres Basses nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the scenic Simpson Bay lagoon.