Ambergris Cay All Inclusive Resort - Beach Front Pool Suite
1 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Ambergris Cay
Each of the 10 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites offer stunning beach and ocean views, and a luminous interior surrounded by windows on 3 sides.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 2
- 1,600 sqft.
Experience your own private island escape on Ambergris Cay, Turks and Caicos. Reserved exclusively for a select few, Ambergris Cay entices with serene natural beauty, from the turquoise blue waters of the Caicos Banks to starry nights with stunning views of the constellations unobstructed by the glare of civilization. Whether you seek a discreet peaceful retreat to unwind and disconnect or prefer to stay active with watersports, bone fishing, or nature walks, our attentive team will pamper you with bespoke service, all-inclusive gourmet meals and premium beverages, and more to ensure an unforgettable private island experience.
Ambergris Cay has been a private island since its purchase in 1811 and saw little development until the late 20th century when modern infrastructure was put into place, catering to an upscale clientele looking for privacy and rustic Caribbean charm. The island has one of the longest private runways in the Caribbean at 5,700 ft. in length, which allows guests to fly in via private plane and clear customs and immigration directly on the Cay. For those arriving in Providenciales on commercial airlines, Ambergris Cay provides complimentary roundtrip flights from PLS to the Cay (20 minutes). Reverse osmosis water purification and independent electrical generation systems allow the island to live “off the grid” yet guests can stay connected with phone and cell phone service as well as high-speed internet access. The island is committed to sustainable development and the preservation of a natural Caribbean environment.
All-Inclusive Luxury Inclusions~
- Round trip island-hop flight from PLS to Ambergris Cay
- Tax and Service Charge
- Island Host (concierge) for each suite and villa
- Gourmet à la carte dining and casual cuisine options at any of the Cay’s restaurants
- Unlimited domestic & premium beverages at any of the Cay’s bars
- Premium spirits, house wines, beer, and soft
- In-room mini-bar/refrigerator stocked daily with water, soft drinks, & beer
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turn-down service
- Wi-Fi access in suites, villas, and public areas
- Non-Motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaks, paddle boards, & Hobie Cats
- Day trip to Hangover Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
- Swimming pool, tennis, and pickleball courts, fitness center, & electric bicycles
- Access to the Explorer’s Hut arts & crafts room for kids ages 4-12
- Bone-Fishing lessons from the shoreline
- Guided nature walks, bike tours, kayak, yoga, and paddleboard excursions
Beachfront Pool Suites~
Ease into the balance and flow of Ambergris Cay, a private island resort that offers a bespoke approach to luxury island living. Originally established as a community for second homeowners, the recent addition of 10 Beachfront Pool Suites and 5-star resort facilities, has opened Ambergris Cay to holidaymakers seeking a private island escape of their own. The spacious and bright suites with sparkling private pools provide an ideal space for fostering togetherness and prioritizing peace of mind, while convenient access to exhilarating activities inspires exploration at your own pace.
- One-bedroom beachfront suite
- Open plan and living space
- Air-conditioned with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Large wrap-around veranda with seating
- Wet bar + minibar replenished daily
- Flat-screen TV with international channels
- Private heated plunge pool
- Outdoor shower
- Electric golf cart
Luxury and 'all-inclusive' are not typical associations, and Ambergris Cay is not your typical all-inclusive resort. Our decision to offer all-inclusive dining is based on our promise to deliver a relaxing holiday and the ability to indulge without the hassle of signing a bill after every order. Enjoy à la carte meals featuring the finest local and seasonal ingredients, tailored to your taste and dietary preferences, and cocktails crafted with premium spirits. Menus are dynamic, changing often and always with the option to design any offering "your way". As well, Chef Carmen and her team welcome the opportunity to prepare off-menu requests, provided we have the ingredients readily available or a note about your preferences, prior to arrival.
- Calico: Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner serving Caribbean and international cuisine, gourmet à la carte fine dining, and theme nights with seasonal specials such as seafood paella and grilled lobster. Snacks and treats are available 24 hours between meals at the snack station. Calico is a short walk along the waterfront boardwalk from the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites located on nearby Monck Beach.
- The Club House: Serves up a menu of grilled light fare, burgers, paninis, salads, and fun food for all ages. The Club House is located about 5 minutes away from Monck Beach and the Calico Jack Pavilion by golf cart and offers a beach club with beach chairs and umbrellas, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, and an activity center with pool and ping-pong tables, video games and board games.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service is provided to all guests.
- Calico Bar: Featuring some of the best sunsets on the island
- Club House Bar: Serving daytime drinks and tropical libations
Elevate Spa: Offers two private air-conditioned spa cabanas facing the ocean for an intimate and private spa experience.
Fitness Pavilion: Offers an unparalleled workout experience. Equipped with the latest Peletons and a serene yoga pavilion, it's the perfect place to unwind and stay fit while enjoying breathtaking ocean views. With expert instructors and cutting-edge fitness equipment, this pavilion is a fitness enthusiast's paradise. Whether you're looking to get your heart rate up, tone your muscles, or simply stretch and relax, this fitness pavilion has something for everyone.
Yoga: A serene and peaceful space where guests can enjoy complimentary yoga classes with stunning views of the sunset over the runway. The pavilion is optimally designed for relaxation and mindfulness, offering a tranquil environment for all levels of yoga practitioners. Whether you're a seasoned yogi or a beginner looking to unwind, the Yoga Pavilion at Ambergris Cay is a must-visit destination that offers a truly unforgettable experience.
Complimentary Air Transfers~
International flights to Turks and Caicos arrive at the Providenciales International Airport (PLS) on the main island of Providenciales, called “Provo” for short. Ambergris Cay guests are met at the PLS Airport for the 20-minute private air transfer flight to the private Ambergris Cay airport which has the longest private runway in the Caribbean (5,700 ft. in length, suitable for even private jets). Guests enjoy complimentary roundtrip private air transfers from PLS to Ambergris Cay.
- Beach Club
- Board Games
- Body Scrubs
- Body Wraps
- Calico Resort Pool
- Columbus Beach
- Couple Packages
- Cutting Edge Fitness Machines
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Golf Cart
- Fitness and Yoga Pavilion
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Stone
- Indoor/Outdoor Living Areas
- Ironing Board
- L’occitane Bathroom Amenities
- Mini Bar
- Monck Beach
- Nespresso Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Shower
- Paddle Boards
- Pool Service
- Private Boat Tour
- Snorkeling Gear
- Sunset Cruise
- Tea Kettle
- Wet Bar
- Whale Watching
- Private plunge pool facing the beach
- Resort swimming pool
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed with open living space.
- Island Hosts
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turn-down service
- Complimentary 24-hour room service for en-suite dining
- Complimentary roundtrip private air transfers from Provo. Intl. Airport (PLS)
- Spa Services
- In-room private dining
- Motorized water excursions including fishing, boat trips, whale watching, sea bob, etc.
- Private yoga classes
- Reserve wine list
- Deluxe brand spirits
- Special groceries or dietary items, e.g., Kosher, Halal, or any item specially requested and not part of the island’s usual all-inclusive offering (prices to be quoted on request)
- 20 minute flight from Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- Children: The property will accommodate 2 adults/2 children ages 4 and under. Children 5 to 17 will have to be requested.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Mid-Season 1 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's Holiday 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,070 USD nightly $ 28,490 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 14, 2024 • High Season 1 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,085 USD nightly $ 21,595 USD weekly April 15, 2024 – July 31, 2024 • Mid-Season 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly August 1, 2024 – October 31, 2024 • Low Season 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,640 USD nightly $ 18,480 USD weekly November 1, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Mid-Season 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – January 3, 2025 • Christmas/New Year's Holiday 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,070 USD nightly $ 28,490 USD weekly January 4, 2025 – April 14, 2025 • High Season 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,085 USD nightly $ 21,595 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Taxes and service charges included in the rates.
- Rate notes: High/Low Season: 2023: 4-night minimum stay required | 2024: 3-night minimum stay required Festive Season: 7-night minimum stay required * Rates & minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
2 bedroom 2 bath Turks & Caicos villa in South Caicos Island
Wake up to the sounds of the ocean washing ashore