Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Located in the peaceful surroundings and privileged area of Terres Basses, Amethyst has the best of both worlds with both modern and traditional Caribbean features. The swimming pool is situated in front of the terrace overlooking the ocean.
All the rooms of this charming unique villa have been designed to offer remarkable day and night views. The updated living/dining room, with all new furniture and a flat-screen TV, opens onto an outside terrace with views of the pool and ocean. The fully-equipped kitchen is newly remodeled with modern appliances and decorated in French style. The kitchen bar is an ideal place to hang out with friends.
The four bedrooms have private terraces. Each bedroom has been decorated in a unique style and has an en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Each bedroom is air-conditioned. The upstairs bedrooms each have king-sized beds, one of which can also be split into two single beds. A fourth bedrooms is located on the pool level.
It will take you only one minute to reach Baie Rouge beach by car and less than ten minutes on foot. Amethyst is conveniently located between Marigot and Cupecoy ten minutes by car. Amethyst is a three-bedroom villa with exceptional sea views and surrounded by a tropical garden. Located in the peaceful surroundings in the privileged area of Terres Basses, this villa will feel modern at first sight but will surprise you with its traditional Caribbean features inside.
Take a drink, sit down in an Adirondack chair, and enjoy outstanding views over the ocean. The swimming pool is situated on the side of the terrace. This is the ideal place to refresh yourself with the music of the waves.
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Gas BBQ
- Near golf
- Near tennis
- Near watersports
- Satellite TV
- Wi-fi access
- Swimming pool
- Pool alarm
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 2)
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 1)
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or split for two twins, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: private terrace, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, pool-level
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Laundry service (guests are not permitted to use the washer and dryer on their own)
- Pool service
- 7-minute drive to Marigot
- 3-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- Less than 1-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach and walking distance to Trou David (snorkeling site)
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
- One complimentary arrival transfer and one complimentary departure transfer (1 vehicle - up to 12 guests) is included. Changes, corrections, or additional transfers may incur additional fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,429 USD nightly $ 10,000 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 4 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 1,715 USD nightly $ 12,000 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 3 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 4 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 1,143 USD nightly $ 8,000 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,143 USD nightly $ 22,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file