Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Located only 30 minutes from Catania International Airport, Taormina offers a fantastic romantic atmosphere along its narrow pedestrian streets where jasmine and citrus scents permeate the air. The mild climate, the stunning view of Mount Etna (Europe’s highest active volcano), the art performances held in summer at the Greek theatre, a nearby 18 holes golf course, and a plethora of water activities available along the coast, attract visitors from everywhere. And thanks to the fertile volcanic soil, just a few miles from acres of vineyards and bountiful farms, not many other places in the country are as blessed as Taormina. Here, Villa Anika, located in the center of town is your piece of paradise to return to after a day spent discovering this enchanting region and marveling at its wonders.
This romantic villa is perfect for guests who want to enjoy the town of Taormina, in fact having a car here is not essential. For the beach lovers, the villa offers complimentary daily shuttle service to a private beach establishment. For those who want to enjoy the coast, the cable-car station to many beach resorts is just a few-minutes walk from the villa. Taormina is a fully serviced town and offers many restaurants, cafes, stores and a vibrant night-life.
This elegant two-floor villa boasts fresh and playful living spaces on each floor.
Vibrant living room with inviting spacious sitting area and large TV, where cheery reds and turquoise colors of the upholstered furniture make the interior feel upbeat and well-balanced with a dose of bright green on the walls.
Formal dining room with table that seats up to 8 guests. The classic pieces of furniture are mixed with colorful eye-catching wall art that adds the right amount of cheer factor to the room.
Also on this floor is a very dramatic and well-equipped eat-in kitchen that features dark wood, a white marble counter top, an antiqued mirrored backsplash, and a geometric repetitive pattern on the walls.
Luminous living room with four French doors opening onto a private panoramic terrace. The neutral color palette, the beamed ceiling and wooden floors make this room your favorite hangout to unwind, undisturbed.
In the enchanting garden of Villa Anika, you will find wild orange trees, birds of paradise flower, Chica palms, and the fragrant creamy jasmine. In this dream-like oasis, you can take advantage of a furnished sundeck to take in the Sicilian sun, and of a large iron table with chairs under an awning to eat alfresco.
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoors and outdoors)
- Washer & dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with balcony with sea views and shared bathroom with large shower and tub
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom with garden views and shared bathroom with large shower and tub
- All bedrooms have A/C and all bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- Daily complimentary shuttle service to private beach establishment
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping 5 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Daily change of towels and linen
- Porter service
- Complimentary shuttle to private beach establishment (in summer months)
- Garden maintenance service
- Extra housekeeping
- Cook services
- 30 Minutes from Catania International Airport
- All utilities including A/C and heating are included
- Non-smoking villa
- The villa is located in a pedestrian area. Transfers recommended only by 8-seater minivans, or smaller cars. Street parking for residents only. The nearest parking lot (which charges a fee) is a 15-minute walk away.
- Check-in: between 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 12:00 pm
- All the extra services must be paid locally, before departure, unless otherwise arranged
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €1,000