Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Kids Welcome
The Chilko Experience Wilderness Resort is a private estate, delivering an all-inclusive experience and luxurious lodging in a comfortable log home, chef prepared meals, an open bar and guided activities.
Annie's House accommodates two in a two-story loft design log home.
Located in a world class location in British Columbia on a pristine wilderness tract, The Chilko Experience is on the north end of Chilko Lake, British Columbia, Canada. Enjoy horseback riding, kayaking, SUV's, fishing, 4-wheeling, mountaineering, or swimming in a private lake. And when you finish a full day of exploration, take a soak in the hot tub set amidst secluded shorelines, snow capped mountains and endless greenery. You will fall in love with The Chilko Experience.
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Wood-fired hot tub
- Lawn sports (badminton, bocce ball, croquet, etc.)
- Kubb (Viking lawn game)
- Enchanted forest trail
- Board and card games
- Children's obstacle course
Adventures - Guided Activities Offered
Location determines the scope of outdoor activities possible. The Chilko Lake location was carefully chosen for its beauty and versatility of possible outdoor adventure activities. The Chilko Experience is a multi-sport facility offering a variety of guided activities for the active and not so active. This allows them to host multi-generational families well. An eight-year-old grandson has different interests than his 80-year-old grandfather- but The Chilko Experience has both covered.
The Chilko Experience does not force its guests a fixed activity itinerary but rather lets them build their own from the dozen possible activities offered. This allows each guest flexibility of schedule.
Come enjoy the following adventures and activities:
- Chilko Lake Discovery Tour
- ATV trail riding
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Viking axe throwing
- Bear viewing
- Wilderness skills workshop
- White water rafting
- Board games
- Campfire and s'mores
- Children's Activities - Childcare Available
- Children's obstacle course
- Complimentary laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Fully -equipped fitness center
- Guided Activities
- Hiking trails
- Lawn sports
- Microwave in room
- On-site Bar
- Parking - Complimentary
- Phone - Complimentary Worldwide Calling
- Refrigerator in room
- Shared wood-fired hot tub
- Stand-up paddleboards
- TV/Cable - 200+ channels
- WiFi - Free High Speed Internet
- Shared wood-fired hot tub overlooking the lake
- One King Bed, accommodates two guests total
- Full Bathroom with Shower on first level
- Half Bathroom upstairs with bedroom
- Housekeeping Service Daily
- Laundry - Complimentary
- Food & Beverage - includes all meals, snacks and beverages
- Located in the Chilcotin Region in British Columbia, Chilko Valley is located 150 air miles directly north of Vancouver.
- Guests staying 7 nights receive Free Charter flight from Vancouver.
- For guests staying 6 nights or less, you have 3 options traveling to Chilko from Vancouver:
- Take a one-hour charter flight directly to Chilko. (All 7 nights stays include a Free Charter Flight)
- Or take a one-hour commercial flight to Williams Lake and rent a vehicle for the beautiful three-hour drive to Chilko.
- Or drive 10 hours from Vancouver to Chilko via the beautiful Frazier Canyon.
- Stays are all-inclusive and include lodging in a log or timber frame home, chef prepared meals, an open bar and all guided activities.
- Pets are welcome and stay for free with prior approval.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% tax and service charge to all rates
- Rate notes: Child Pricing: Ages 6 and under are free Ages 7-11 are half adult pricing Ages 12+ are adult pricing