Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This spacious condo is located on the fifth floor in a building with an elevator, and is perfect for friends traveling together, as well as comfortable family celebrations.
You'll love the decor - luxuriously furnished and decorated in comfortable neutrals with splashes of color in an upscale design.
The open layout of the living area flowing to the kitchen/dining area all enjoys wonderful water views...There is a wonderful dining area to accommodate eight guests.
The impeccable kitchen features granite countertops and is equipped with deluxe stainless steel Viking appliances, triple-door refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery, and pots.
A series of sliding glass doors lead to a 500-square-foot terrace overlooking the marina, sea, and bay, including an outdoor area for al fresco dining, lounge chairs, and sofa for your enjoyment.
- 500-square-foot terrace overlooking marina, sea and bay
- Air-conditioning (central)
- Al fresco dining
- Back up generator
- Community fitness center and tennis courts
- DVD players in all bedrooms and living room
- Flat-screen TVs with cable in all bedrooms and living room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with Bosch washer and dryer
- Linens and beach towels
- Underground parking beneath unit
- Wall safe
- Shared community pool
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bath, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, walk-in closet, opens directly to a terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bath, flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en-suite bath, flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 4: Two double beds, en-suite bath, flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Two-minute walk to Cupecoy Beach
- Housekeeping service - 5 times per week
- Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet and greet and welcome basket
- Close to the airport; dining, shops, casino and nightlife at Maho; the island's best dining plus casino at Atlantis; the famed La Samanna Hotel and the charming French capital town of Marigot are ALL 10 - 15 minutes away.
- Non-smoking villa
- No pets permitted
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 14, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 336 USD nightly $ 2,352 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 14, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 429 USD nightly $ 3,003 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 14, 2021 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 500 USD nightly $ 3,500 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 408 USD nightly $ 2,856 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 550 USD nightly $ 3,850 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 643 USD nightly $ 4,501 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates in Sint Maarten (Dutch) are subject to 9% government tax.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath St. Martin villa in Sint Maarten
Villa Arcadia is a welcoming and tranquil 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom hillside villa with rare heated pool in the beautiful Villas of Oyster Pond (a private gated community) located on the Dutch side of the island and close to the French border, offering easy access to both worlds and luxurious amenities.