Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The three-bedroom property, spread over two floors, can cater for up to six guests in total, with each bedroom having its own en-suite facilities, and can be configured as either double or twin beds. Additionally, all bathrooms have a separate bath and shower, whilst the house is equipped with double glazing and central heating throughout. The modern kitchen downstairs is fully equipped to the standard expected from a 5-star facility and in the utility room, a washing machine and tumble dryer are available for use. Elsewhere, the sitting/dining area benefits from dual aspect views and a conservatory which catches the light from the east and offers a wonderful bright and airy space overlooking the garden. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the house.
Outside of the house, there is a covered boot room and drying area, while adjacent to the conservatory lies an outdoor hot tub - perfect for relaxing with a glass of champagne as you soak up the magnificent views overlooking the surrounding mountains and islands.
During your stay, you are more than welcome to have full use of the hotel’s facilities.
The island also offers a variety of indoor and outdoor activities which Arnott's House guests are most welcome to experience. The Stables Spa is open to Arnott's House residents from 10 am - 5 pm each day. Facilities include 17 m heated the indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym.
Activities available throughout the day include a 9 hole golf course, driving range, clay pigeon shooting facilities, croquet lawn, and putting green. More activities can be organized through reception and some do require pre-arrangement.
- Central heating
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large conservatory and patio with views over Loch Creran
- Outdoor area for drying boots and coats
- Wireless internet
- Private hot tub
- Communal swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1-3: Can be configured as double or twin beds, en-suite bathrooms
- Three en-suite bathrooms with a small WC in the corridor between the kitchen and living room
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast and dinner basket available at extra cost
- Arnott's House is located on the east side of the island, 50 meters above Loch Creran, and enjoys magnificent views towards Ben Cruachan.
- Please notes that this villa is 10 minutes from the main building and room service is not available
- Please note, there is no air conditioning in this property
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 978 USD nightly $ 6,843 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are not applicable to Christmas, New Year and any special events.
- Security deposit: Credit card collected at check in