Arrabelle Retreat at Vail Square
4 bedroom Colorado villa in Vail
In the four-bedroom Arrabelle Retreat, furnished with custom E. J. Victor furniture and the hand painted French curio cabinet displays vintage glassware -in the heart of Vail Square, steps from the gondola.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The 5th-floor penthouse offers just under 4,000 square feet of living space with ski mountain and village views. The Retreat can accommodate eight guests with traditional bedding and up to ten guests utilizing murphy and trundle beds. Fully equipped with a commercial kitchen with bar stool seating for four and a formal dining area that accommodates up to eight. The Den/Media Room is complete with a 52-inch LCD TV. Enjoy all of the amenities of a luxury home including a spacious Family Room with a stone fireplace and a washer and dryer inside the residence. Delight in the spectacular views from the three private terraces, offering outdoor seating and a commercial gas grill.
Ideally located at the base of North America's #1 ski resort and just steps from the Eagle Bahn Gondola, The Arrabelle is inspired by the historic grand hotels of Europe. The resort offers a luxurious spa and fitness center and a rooftop pool. The Arrabelle at Vail Square was ranked #8 in 2011 by Condé Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Award, "Top 50 Ski Hotels in North America." At your doorstep are a fire-lit après-ski deck, chic shopping, and Vail's top cuisine.
In-suite Services Include:
- 24 Hour In-Room Dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Long Distance within the U.S.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Overnight Laundry Service
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef Available Upon Request
- Bathroom Amenities
- Ski Valet/Ski Concierge
- Lift Ticket Services
- Ski and Snowboard Services
- Ski Rental Services
- Ski Nanny
- Valet Parking
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Services
- Concierge Services
- Executive Business Center and Library
- Children's activities
- Exclusive access to Red Sky Golf Club
- Luxurious Spa and Fitness Center
- Rooftop pool and hot tubs
- Den/Media room with large 52” HD LCD TV
- Fax machine with a dedicated line.
- Formal dining area accommodates up to eight
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with barstool seating for four.
- Laptop computer with high-speed Internet and wireless access throughout the penthouse
- Multiple cordless speaker phones with unlimited calling plan for calls made within USA
- Spacious Family Room with Moss Rock Fireplace and ski run views
- The Residence can accommodate eight guests with traditional bedding and up to ten guests utilizing Murphy & trundle beds.
- The Residence offers both Ski Mountain and Village Views
- Three private terraces with outdoor seating and a commercial gas grill
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board inside residence
- 7 televisions all with Premium Cable/DVD and a selection of DVD movies
- The Residence is on the 5th floor with offers just under 4,000 sq. ft. of living space.
- Take a dip in the rooftop outdoor lap pool and hot tubs while enjoying the views of Vail Mountain.
- Master Suite with King Bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, heated floor, and TV
- Guest Master Suite with King Bed, daybed, and full Murphy bed – suite is very spacious and can be accessed via the main apartment or a separate entrance. The suite offers a walk-in closet; spacious bathroom with tub, shower & TV; and an outdoor balcony.
- Two Twins or King Bedroom Suite with twin trundle - enjoy an ensuite bathroom
- Media and/or King Suite – this room serves a dual purpose and also features an office area & private bathroom.
- Denver International Airport, located approximately 120 miles east of Vail, provides easy access to Vail via well-maintained I-70. DIA serves as a nonstop destination for numerous national and international flights. Car rentals, taxis, and shuttle services are available at the airport.
- Vail/Eagle County Airport (EGE), Located approximately 26 miles west of Vail on Interstate 70, Vail/Eagle County Airport provides air service from virtually every U.S. city. Airlines serving Vail/Eagle County Airport with non-stop flights include American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways. Services from major U.S. cities provide convenient connections for international travelers. Car rentals, taxis, and shuttle services are available at the airport.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 9.8% tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Colorado villa in Vail
Nestled on a mountainside in West Vail, this luxury 4-bedroom residence provides a perfect getaway in the Colorado Rockies. The newly renovated home is beautifully decorated in mountain modern style - clean lines, sleek white marble and high-end furnishings.