Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5,312 sqft.
This spectacular and unique property offers a spacious great room with a vaulted, twenty foot ceiling surrounded by large sliding glass pocket doors. Accessible through a private courtyard, guests are welcomed to a spacious entry featuring a designer billiard table. Two stylish and comfortable sofas and armchairs are the perfect place to enjoy the home theater system with Blu-RAY, Zappiti players and SONOS digital music system. Adjacent is a gourmet kitchen which offers a 5 burner Wolf range, ovens and microwave, 2 large Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, stone counter tops and attractive wood cabinetry throughout. A separate dining room, with a seating for 12 guests opens to let the outside in. On the 2nd story, a mezzanine-corridor open to the great room below, leads to two guest bedrooms, a den, and a large lanai with both covered and uncovered space where you will enjoy spectacular sunsets and sweeping ocean to mountain views. The house has 5 Bedrooms. On the first floor, the master bedroom suite facing the ocean features a canopy king size bed, a writing desk, a walk in closet, luxurious bathroom with separate shower and tub, and a private garden with outdoor shower enclosed with beautiful natural lava rock walls. On the upper floor, the second master bedroom suite has a private balcony where you can enjoy unobstructed ocean views. There is a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with separate tub and shower. The upper floor guest suite, with its canopy bed is beautifully furnished and opens to sunrise views from the balcony. A additional den can be used as a fourth sleeping room for a child or single adult.
Outside the main house, in a garden courtyard, are two complete bedroom suites, each with its own bath and walk in closet as well as private outdoor shower garden. Artevilla was conceived to be the perfect combination between the art of Hawaiian well-being and contemporary style. Environmentally current, the home runs efficiently on solar energy and features beautiful decorative sculptures, paintings and art objects from all over the world. The furnishings, predominantly French, have been custom designed for the house combining the highest quality of wood and natural fabrics such as fine silk and linen. The pleasing colors harmoniously blend with the dark oak wood trim and ceilings throughout. The outdoor furnishings by Kettal are extremely comfortable and the billiard and the foosball tables are perfect for entertaining children of all ages. Our staff will welcome you upon your arrival as well as assist you upon your departure. Extra services such as in house chefs, housekeeping, baby-sitting and other recommendations for restaurants, shopping and island activities are readily available. Your stay includes a daily, light housekeeping, and an electric GEM Car which is perfect for driving around Mauna Lani Resort. This stunning, one of a kind residence features 5,312 square feet of air conditioned living space plus 1,244 square feet of covered lanai and 1,000 square feet of uncovered lanai. The 46 foot long, salt water infinity pool with baja terrace, and a 6-person infinity hot tub face the ocean and the sky for plentiful sun by day, star gazing by night and the best in outdoor living. Typical of the Hawaiian style, the house is designed to blend seamlessly with its lush tropical and romantic surroundings and provides the perfect environment for an ultimate and memorable Hawaiian vacation experience.
- 2 refrigerators
- 2 Dishwashers
- Apple TV in each room
- Barbecue gas grill
- Cable TV
- GEM car
- Gourmet kitchen
- Hair dryers
- Home theatre
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Music library
- Pool fence
- Pool table
- Sonos Sound System
- Swing chair
- Towels and linens
- Air conditioning
- 46 foot long, salt water infinity pool
- 6-person infinity hot tub
- Baja terrace
- Pool fence
- Master Bedroom (First floor): Canopy king bed, writing desk, walk in closet, en-suite bathroom, separate shower and tub, private garden with outdoor shower, ocean view
- Second Master Bedroom (Second floor): King bed, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with separate tub and shower, private balcony, ocean view
- Guest Suite (Second floor): 2 full beds
- Bedroom 4 (Garden Courtyard): King bed, en-suite bathroom, private outdoor shower, walk in closet
- Bedroom 5: King bed, King bed, en-suite bathroom, private outdoor shower, walk in closet
- An additional den can be used as a fourth sleeping room for a child or single adult.
- Hair dryers
- 10 minute walk to the nearest beach
- Daily light housekeeping
- Our staff will welcome you upon your arrival as well as assist you upon your departure
- House chefs
- Short walk to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club
- All Mauna Lani rentals enjoy access to the following: Golf at the renowned Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course. Play tennis at the Mauna Lani Raquet Club. Luxuriate at the Mauna Lani Spa. Take a short walk to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club with its white sand beach and excellent snorkeling. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. Charging privileges at most resort facilities.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 7, 2021 – November 18, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,395 USD nightly $ 23,765 USD weekly November 19, 2021 – November 28, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,950 USD nightly $ 34,650 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 9, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,395 USD nightly $ 23,765 USD weekly December 10, 2021 – December 20, 2021 • Early Festive Season 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,100 USD nightly $ 42,700 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 8,500 USD nightly $ 59,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. $850 Departure Cleaning Mid-stay cleans $150 for a light clean, $250 for a linen change clean
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This magnificent island-inspired, custom home features over 6,300 square feet of elegant living space with four bedrooms, each complete with separate garden outdoor shower lanais as well as a fifth bedroom in an intimate guest house.
5 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bathroom sprawling family compound is new to the vacation rental market. The home is located in the prestigious Champion Ridge gated community just a short mile drive to the private Beach Club and oceanside restaurant.