Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
The location is truly unsurpassed and you would be hard-pressed to find a chalet of this caliber with such coveted proximity. Built in the 1960s for Vail’s very first Mayor, this large estate has all the charm of a authentic Austrian ski home combined with contemporary 21st century updates. The mountain escape offers countless amenities for a relaxing and carefree getaway, including gorgeous stone fireplaces and an outdoor living area complete with a Jacuzzi. Flexible sleeping arrangements to accommodate up to 14 guests.
The Great Room lives up to its name with elevated 30-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the slopes. The room features a two story moss rock wood-burning fireplace and modern décor and furnishings.
Formal dining room with seating for 12 guests overlooking the outdoor living area.
Spacious kitchen fully equipped with appliances and amenities, along with breakfast table with seating for six.
The Media Room offers an expansive sectional sofa, flat screen, Apple TV, Wii, foosball table, and wet bar.
Outdoor Living Area
Upper and lower outdoor terrace with surrounding garden of towering trees and views of the slopes, featuring alfresco dining and a large Jacuzzi.
Features elliptical and exercise bike, sauna, and shower.
Ski Locker Room
The convenient ski locker room is where ski and snowboard gear can be stored, it features boot warmers so your feet are toasty and ready to hit the slopes, and is a great place to dry your gear out after a long day of runs.
- Apple TV
- Audio System
- Bicycle Storage
- Covered Parking
- Exercise room
- Flat Screen TVs
- Foosball Table
- Indoor Parking
- Media room
- Nespresso Machine
- Outdoor Dining Area (Alfresco)
- Ski Locker Room
- Towels and linens
- Wine Cave
- iPod dock
- Outdoor hot tub
- The Master Suite: Spacious Master Suite with a California king bed facing a two story moss rock wood-burning fireplace. The suite also features a lofted office space and a large en-suite bathroom.
- Guest Master:The Guest Master features a king bed and sitting area with direct access to lower level terrace and Jacuzzi. The Guest Master also has an attached en-suite bathroom.
- Guest Suite 3: The third king bedroom is located in a private section of the home with its own attached en-suite as well as private living area and kitchenette.
- Guest Suite 4: Features a queen bed and an attached en-suite bathroom.
- Guest Suite 5: Features a queen bed and an attached en-suite bathroom.
- Guest Suite 6: Features two twin beds and an attached en-suite bathroom.
- Guest Suite 7: Twin bunks make this a great room for the kids, with views that look out into the outdoor living area.
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-7 on-call concierge
- Full bar including wines, spirits, beer, as well as light pantry (snacks and soft drinks)
- Full grocery stocking
- Colorado experience planning and coordination
- 40 minute drive to nearest airport
- 1 minute walk to closest town
- 5 minute drive to closest grocery store
- 1 minute walk to ski lifts
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 9.8% tax to all rates. A mandatory $109 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 11 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
Falconhead Grande Lodge offers unrivaled lodging for large groups, coupled with spectacular views over the Yampa Valley. It is ideal for multi-generational family gatherings featuring multiple kitchens, living rooms and sports bar/rec rooms with pool table and flat screen TVs.