5 bedroom St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
A superbly appointed five-bedroom residence in Terres Basses, Avanti welcomes you from its impressive gated entrance along a palm-lined driveway to the main entrance doors fronted by stone fountains.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The doors open through to an immense indoor /outdoor living space with a sweeping 180-degree view over the ocean with Saba on the distant horizon and a lush verdant lawn in the foreground. Enhancing the beautiful view are the clean architectural lines of a poolside gazebo and an L- shaped saltwater pool running the length of the terrace. The pool features a built-in table and seating area and an “island” day bed and can be accessed by a sloping beach or by steps leading from the gazebo. Beautiful light effects in the gazebo, from a signature leaf ceiling panel, along with plush seating and a wet bar provides the perfect spot to take in the beautiful Caribbean sunsets. Lining the pool are eight loungers and two daybeds and parasols offering further options for luxurious poolside lounging.
A contemporary African-themed décor pervades the beautiful interior and exterior spaces with furnishings by Manutti and Roche Bobois along with natural wood accents, touches of burnt orange and primitive art and textiles. Flanking the entrance the indoor areas include a stylish living and dining room and a TV viewing corner equipped with an 82”Smart TV. To the left is the immaculate light wood kitchen equipped with Wolf and Sub Zero stainless steel appliances, a central island and a breakfast bar. Further dining for 8 and a Wolf gas grill are to be found on the adjoining terrace. Both the kitchen and living room have glass sliding doors that can be closed to provide a climate-controlled space. The exterior covered terrace also provides a very comfortable outside lounge area and dining “al fresco”.
Leading off the main terrace living space are the five-bedroom suites, a guest bathroom, and a cork-lined media room equipped with 82” smart TV and Bose surround sound Home Theatre system.
The five beautiful king-size bedrooms have luxurious en-suite bathrooms each with double vanities, large open rain showers, an exterior ”garden” shower, and a separate toilet. Each bedroom is equipped with a Smart TV and a Bose sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity. Four of the five bedrooms have walk-in closets. The master suite also features a lounge area with a private terrace with a 3 person Jacuzzi/hydro pool. The master suite and bedroom four are interconnected.
Avanti offers high-quality detail and comfort in a beautiful and very private setting just minutes from the natural beaches of French side Terres Basses and the nightlife of Maho just across the “border’ in Dutch St. Maarten.
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Cost of food and beverage additional
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Near Ocean
- Only included in Holiday Season
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Surround Sound
- Wet Bar
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms, kitchen, and living room
- Private heated pool with alarm (saltwater filtration)
- Bedroom One: King-size bed, smart TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, safe
- Bedroom Two: King-size bed, smart TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, safe
- Bedroom Three: King-size bed, smart TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, safe
- Bedroom Four: Two twin beds that can convert to king-size bed, smart TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, safe
- Bedroom Five: King-size bed, smart TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, outdoor shower, safe
- Just minutes from the beaches of Terres Basses
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping 6 days per week
- Private chef only during the holiday season - 2 meals per day are provided (breakfast and lunch OR breakfast and dinner) - cost of food and beverage not included
- 15 minute drive to airport
- Children are welcome
- Pet friendly on request
- Social events and weddings are permitted at additional cost - 100/120 guests maximum
- No smoking indoors - fine of $500 per incident
- Bedroom 2 is completely wheelchair accessible
- One complimentary arrival transfer and one complimentary departure transfer (1 vehicle - up to 12 guests) is included. Changes, corrections, or additional transfers may incur additional fees.
- $4,000 advance food deposit that needs to be received on the island at least 30 days prior to the guest's arrival. Any money left from it will be refunded to the guests upon their departure, with the copies of the grocery bills. Please note that this deadline is essential, as the payment needs to be made to the Chef three weeks in advance, in order for the chef to be able to start the pre-stocking of the villa.
- Guest Experience Coordinator will have the pleasure of introducing the guest to the talented Chef.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,429 USD nightly $ 45,003 USD weekly January 8, 2024 – April 14, 2024 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly April 15, 2024 – December 16, 2024 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly December 17, 2024 – January 7, 2025 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,429 USD nightly $ 45,003 USD weekly January 8, 2025 – April 14, 2025 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly April 15, 2025 – December 16, 2025 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly December 17, 2025 – January 7, 2026 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,429 USD nightly $ 45,003 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: $5000
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
In perhaps one of French St. Martin’s most beautiful locations, Libellule – The Dragonfly, is an idyllic five-bedroom home sitting high on a promontory in Terres Basses nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the scenic Simpson Bay lagoon.