Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
A private pool and an over-sized southwest facing lanai make this your dream get away destination.
This waterfront home was a former model home and lavishly decorated with a tropical theme throughout. The open floor plan creates an inviting and comfortable place for family and friends to spread out and relax. The main living area has two swivel chairs and two ultra-plush sofas for viewing over-sized flat screen TV or overlooking the pool. Over-sized glass sliders open to bring you even closer to your evening dip in the pool. The dining room table with rattan chairs provides dining for six guests, lit by dolphin murals, overhead chandelier or streaming sunbeams. Or, enjoy your coffee at the breakfast nook, or stroll out onto the lanai and sit at one of the two dining areas. The open kitchen comes complete with all the appliances, cookware and festive dishes you need to prepare a casual family meal or for a full dinner party complete with blended drinks. A second sitting area is a great place for family game night or to catch up on a good book.
The private pool with a trickling fountain faces southwest, allowing families to soak up the sun throughout the day. The lanai has upscale patio furniture with plenty of seating including four loungers and a barbecue for sunset grilling. Landscaped for privacy and tranquility the pool overlooks the large dock. The dock provides a great lookout post for watching manatees, or sighting the frequent dolphins frolicking in the channel waters. If you enjoy fishing, bring your fishing rod or take advantage of the many charters to catch your evening grouper meal. Your family will enjoy time on the private dock just a few steps from the lanai.
When it’s time for bed, guests have three spacious rooms to choose from: The master suite has a King size bed and wall mounted flat screen TV. Enjoy a private access out to the pool for a nightly dip. The warm sand colored high-quality linens make this a warm and welcoming place to rest your head. The private bathroom has a glass-enclosed shower with contemporary spa-inspired features, a deep tub and a large vanity area with two sinks. The second bedroom has a Queen bed, soft lighting and a flat screen TV with Designer linens and is steps away from the full bathroom. The third bedroom has two cozy twin size beds with tropical linens.
- Alfresco dining
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private dock
- Screened-in patio
- Sun loungers
- Private screened in swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with King size bed and wall mounted flat screen TV, private access to the pool, and private bathroom with glass-enclosed shower with contemporary spa-inspired features, a deep tub and a large vanity area with two sinks
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, soft lighting and a flat screen TV with designer linens and is steps away from the full bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two cozy twin size beds with tropical linens
- Residents – 2.1 miles (monthly stay required)
- Tigertail - 2 miles
- South Beach: 3.5 miles
- Easy walk to grocery stores (Publix or Winn Dixie), restaurants (The Crazy Flamingo, Marco Island Brewery, Dunkin Donuts) and shops (including ice cream)
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: ***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***
- Security deposit: A Security Deposit of approximately $500 will be required by means of a credit card imprint upon arrival. This is to cover any damage to the property and telephone calls. It will be returned to you once the property has been checked and the telephone account has been reviewed. You will be informed of any charges within 30 days.