Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Featuring an interior pool and a wall of cascading water, luxurious doesn’t even begin to describe this home. Tastefully decorated formal and informal living spaces are found throughout, while outside guests can lounge on spacious chaise loungers by the stunning pool that surrounds an island of palms. Villa Balinese is centrally located to many resort amenities, including the hotel which is less than 10-minutes away by golf cart.
Four air-conditioned guest bedrooms include one with a king size bed, one with a queen size bed and two with two double beds each. The master bedroom includes a king size bed and spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi. The modern bathrooms include luxuries such as vessel sinks and marble walled showers each.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Combining the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own sanctuary, the Exclusive Villas offer the utmost in relaxation and privacy. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while our expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. And when you wish to venture out and explore our stunning 7,000-acre resort, our private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Air-conditioned formal dining room
- Full-sized billiard table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three 4-passenger touring carts and one (1) intermediate size car for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- Custom swimming pool with integrated whirlpool
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: King beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedrooms 4 & 5: 2 Double beds in each
- Marble-walled baths with glass-enclosed showers
- Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 12 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
- Gym and SPA 5 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
An attractive two-story villa, perfectly designed to fully sense and enjoy the coveted Caribbean weather in its extended spaces through the front and rear façade with a design with brise-soleil that reduces the direct sunlight and allow a fresh air in the villa.