Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
The stylish grand entrance creates a dramatic stage for a breathtaking sea view - sunsets are pure magic.
The grand living room is open, airy with an opulent contemporary attitude. Floor to ceiling doors disappear into the wall providing unobstructed views and breezes. Sand color travertine tiles flow seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. Gorgeous designer furniture detailed in beautiful dark woods, comfortable upholstered seating and tasteful art create a relaxing interior lounging area. The color scheme is relaxing in cream, off white and taupe. The sleek and stylish open plan kitchen is open to the view and the exterior dining room, while the barbeque is adjacent to the kitchen. Throughout the villa, pots filled with tropical plants dot the terraces creating a Feng shui attitude.
The two very large and equal size bedrooms are places of relaxing solitude furnished in cream bedding, beautiful fabrics, soft sand polished travertine tiles and beautifully inlaid woods. The spa style bathrooms are simply gorgeous, each one in unique combination of luxe woods, travertine and stainless fixtures. Both have oversized walk-in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Longue Beach and to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams, and Mezza Luna. You are 2 minutes to the grocery at Puerto Cupecoy and another five minutes to the airport. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case or Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Gas BBQ
- Plasma TV
- Wi-fi access
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Both bedrooms have king-size beds, very large private showers, baths and dressing rooms, plasma TVs and DVD, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Pool service
- 11-minute drive to Marigot
- 6-minute drive to grocery store
- 3-minute drive to Long Bay Beach
- Maximum four guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Voltage 110/220
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 8, 2021 – April 14, 2022 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 636 USD nightly $ 4,452 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 2 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,715 USD nightly $ 12,005 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 636 USD nightly $ 4,452 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 2 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,715 USD nightly $ 12,005 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival
- Rate notes: *Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.** New Policy Regarding Extra Guests Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of boo
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
Just in Paradise is a three-bedroom villa in the gated Terres-Basses community, offering sweeping views from La Samanna at the far east end of Long Bay Beach all the way over to Plum Bay Beach, and its west-facing sunset vistas.