6 bedroom BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Baraka Point is an exclusive beachfront estate offering barefoot luxury, resort-style amenities and excellent service from a dedicated full-time staff including private chef, concierge, villa manager & housekeeper.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Sitting peacefully on a headland with 280 degree views, the property enjoys a built-in sense of privacy from the spectacular reef that extends across the bay while a series of giant boulders line one of the island's quietest beaches to provide guests with their own corner of paradise.
Nestled in two acres of tropical gardens, the villa's distinctive copper-peaked pavilions sleep a total of 16 guests in five ocean view suites plus a sixth mega master suite built into the cliff-side. Designed to feel like a home away from home, this 12,000 sq ft villa is decorated with subdued colors and hardwood furnishings that are easy on the eyes while sweeping coral stone terraces are soft on the feet. A spacious Main Pavilion incorporates open plan indoor and outdoor living, dining and entertainment areas, a full service bar and cocktail lounge, and an infinity pool with giant shade sails for sanctuary from the midday sun. A panoramic deck sunken into the boulders at the water’s edge makes an idyllic spot to watch magical BVI sunsets with freshly prepared complimentary cocktails and canapes-it is the ultimate chill-out space by the sea.
Relaxation and personalized service are hallmarks of the Baraka Point Experience and guests will find everything they need for a fun-filled stay in this secluded hideaway.
Note: Baraka Point is rented exclusively to one group at a time, and staff do NOT live on the property so guests have complete privacy. The property's layout lends itself to hosting large families or groups of friends, weddings and special celebrations of every kind.
Baraka Point's Lounge Bar has an 82” Smart TV with DISH Network, Netflix, etc., indoor/outdoor SONOS music system, a wine cellar and stocked wet bar, plus an al fresco sunset cocktail lounge with comfy day beds providing an ideal location to throw your own house party!
Baraka Point can arrange powerboat day trips, sailing, diving, deep sea fishing, kite-boarding sessions and motorized water sports (wake boarding, water-skiing, donuting & tubing) through our preferred agents. The villa also has stand-up paddle boards and snorkel gear available for guests.
Discerning castaways have their choice of 3 beaches at Baraka Point - set up camp for the day in Baraka Point's secluded beach area with SONOS Bluetooth speakers, padded loungers, umbrellas and giant built-in day bed. Enjoy picnic lunches, sunset cocktail parties and evening bonfires on this beach. Or take Baraka Point's 4 x 4 beach buggy to 2 other beaches just minutes away!
Rates at Baraka Point include Chef Services throughout your entire stay. Baraka Point's USA-trained chef fuses flavors and styles of cuisine to create an exciting variety of dishes throughout the week, while a dedicated service team brings fine dining right to the table. Pay only for groceries (plus 20% stocking fee) and choose from family-style dishes, tapas platters or multi-course tasting menus with wines paired from Baraka Point's private cellar (extra charges apply for wines). Be sure to enjoy a gourmet pizza night, homemade in Baraka Point's Italian wood-burning oven- it's the best pizza on the island!
Indulge in pampering spa treatments and massage in the comfort of your own suite or try an Ocean Wave Yoga session with Baraka Point’s in-house yoga instructor on the Horizon Deck (1 complimentary yoga class per group, subsequent classes are an extra charge). Guests can work off the excesses of Baraka Point's delectable cuisine on the villa's al fresco gym deck with Battle Ropes, TRX, exercise balls & bands, free weights and mats or they have complimentary use of the Nail Bay Sports Club gym, squash and tennis courts just a 5 minute walk from the villa.
Happy children on holiday mean happy parents, so Baraka Point keeps young ones entertained with tropical adventures including Beach Olympics, Treasure Hunts, pizza making classes, guided snorkeling, water sports, games and toys. Guests’ children must be accompanied by an adult from the group during all activities.
- 4x4 beach buggy
- Air conditioning throughout
- Children's activities (charges may apply for some activities; please ask)
- Dish Network
- Fitness studio and gym deck
- Paddle boards (2)
- Sonos Sound System
- Staffed Villa
- Your own private infinity pool
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private pool
- Marrakech Cliffside Master Suite: Private entrance, ocean views, king-size bed, dressing room, en-suite shower room, separate bathroom, soaking tub, lounge area with day beds, private terrace and deck
- Kerala Master Suite (first floor): Private entrance, ocean views, king-size, four-poster bed, dressing area, en-suite bath, private plunge pool with terrace, private balcony
- Rajasthan Family Suite (ground floor): Private entrance, ocean views, king-size bed, en-suite bath, dressing room, bunk bedroom for 2 young children adjoining king bedroom
- Indochine Master Suite (first floor): Private entrance, ocean views, king-size bed, dressing area, en-suite bath, day bed, private balcony
- Madura Family Suite (ground floor): Private entrance, ocean views, king-size bed, en-suite bath, dressing room, bunk bedroom for 2 young children adjoining king bedroom
- Mandarin Master Suite: Private entrance, ocean views, king-size bed, en-suite bath, indoor/outdoor showers, soaking tub, two terraces/exterior lounge
- Beachfront property
- In-house manager
- Chef (three meals per day), all beer, soft drinks, non premium cocktails
- Maintenance staff
- Cost of groceries plus 20% stocking fee (based on total cost of groceries)
- Wine from Baraka Point's cellar/wine list
- Spa services
- Off-site activities and excursions
- Motorized water sports
- Transfers to/from Baraka Point to the point of departure from Virgin Gorda
- Housekeeping/cleaning surcharge may apply if necessary for groups with five or more children under the age of 16 in the house.
- All beer, bar rail spirits, soft drinks, juices and Vivreau filtered still & sparkling water is included
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Events accepted
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate July 11, 2021 – November 19, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,786 USD nightly $ 26,502 USD weekly July 11, 2021 – November 19, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,357 USD nightly $ 30,499 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 27, 2021 • Thanksgiving 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,929 USD nightly $ 41,503 USD weekly November 28, 2021 – December 17, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,786 USD nightly $ 26,502 USD weekly November 28, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,357 USD nightly $ 30,499 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 2, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax and 15% service charge to all rates. $2,500 food deposit is collected with final payment.