Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Watching the mist that shrouds the distant island of Nusa Lembongan gently lift as the sun rises; taking in the changing color of the ocean as daylight turns to dusk; slipping into the refreshing water of the 18-meter pool for a leisurely swim, or relaxing in the shallows of a private plunge pool – who could fail to be captivated?
With six spacious bedrooms, an ultra-comfortable air-conditioned cinema with over 500 movies to choose from, a Wii and Xbox to keep the young ones entertained, a billiards table and dart board in the games room, and a well-equipped gym where guests can work up an appetite to enjoy the delicious meals prepared by your personal chef, Villa Bayu Gita has everything and more to keep the whole family happy.
The villa is located in a quaint seaside village where fisherman head out in traditional boats to net their daily catch, kids run along the beachfront, and surfers will be pleased to find a break right on their doorstep. Despite the many and varied attractions at the villa, guests wanting to explore can avail themselves of a car and driver to visit the best that Bali has to offer: the art and culture of Ubud and the charming, laid-back beachside cafés and restaurants of Sanur are both within an easy drive, and the boutiques and bustling streets of Seminyak are not much further away.
A stunning walkway over a fishpond leads past the dining room and into the large vestibule area. The villa’s ground floor houses two bedrooms, the kitchen, and a lounge that opens widely onto the garden. The garden boasts an enormous swimming pool with Jacuzzi, an outdoor lounge, a covered dining and bar area, and a boardwalk leading to the beach. Stairs from the vestibule lead downstairs to the gym, cinema and games room and upstairs to two more bedrooms.
The villa’s two master bedrooms, both with plunge pools, can be accessed from the vestibule or from a separate gate at the main entrance.
Bayu Gita has plenty of indoor living areas where you can either relax and take in the views or be entertained. The living room has a traditional pitched rattan roof and is surrounded by glass doors, which can be opened to allow guests to luxuriate on the comfortable sofas, cooled by sea breezes. More glass doors in the dining room slide open to create a lovely sense of space, while a stunning teak table for 14 overlooks a hanging wall garden.
There’s no better place to catch up on the latest movies than Bayu Gita’s state-of-the-art 10-seat cinema. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the leather couches and watch one of the five hundred movies on offer. The game room, which looks onto the hanging wall garden, comes with a billiard table, darts and bar and is the ideal spot to spend fun-filled hours. If you feel the need to keep in shape the gym comes equipped with machines, weights and has a shower and bathroom attached.
With views like these, you’ll want to take advantage of Bayu Gita’s outdoor living areas. The bar and dining area overlooking the ocean is perfect for enjoying an early morning breakfast or sipping cocktails as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean. The covered balé, furnished with with sofas, can easily accommodate 10 people, and the dining table can seat 14. The enormous swimming pool and Jacuzzi, ornamented by beautiful Balinese statues and water features, is edged with eight sun loungers shaded by umbrellas. And in the garden there’s yet another sitting area for those wanting to watch the action from a peaceful distance.
- Wireless Internet
- Billiard table
- DVD player
- Fully Staffed Villa
- Gym room
- Home Theater
- Kids games and toys
- Satellite TV
- Surround sound
- Video Games: Xbox
- Wii game console
- iPod dock
- Main pool: 18 m x 8 m. 0.8 m-1.65 m depth
- 2 Plunge pools
- Master Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Master Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suit bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King convertible to twin, en-suit bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en-suit bathroom
- Bedroom 5: King convertible to twin, en-suit bathroom
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en-suit bathroom
- Steps to the beach
- Villa manager
- Private chef and cook
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Security and driver
- A suggested menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Staff is shared with Bayu Gita Residence
- Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request
- In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists
- A seven seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day (excludes gas, subject to restrictions)
- Car and driver is at USD $35 for 8 hours excluding petrol
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and cinema room only
- Villa Bayu Gita is a superb venue for hosting weddings and events. Celebrations for up to 30 guests both sitting and standing can be arranged with prior notice.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 24, 2021 – December 14, 2021 6 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,130 USD nightly $ 7,910 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 25, 2021 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,580 USD nightly $ 11,060 USD weekly December 26, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,800 USD nightly $ 12,600 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Villa rates are subject to 15.50% service charge and taxes