Beach Enclave North Shore - 4 Bedroom Beachfront Villa
4 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The prestigious collection of villas and beach houses is ideal for families, multi-generational vacations, romantic getaways, small corporate retreats, and intimate weddings. With a modern design, dedicated staff, and thoughtfully considered amenities, each stay is an entirely bespoke experience. Personalized experiences and impeccable service define Beach Enclave, and it all begins well in advance of your arrival. Thoughtfully designed by our island experts, our services and amenities ensure a blissful, worry-free stay — so that you can slip seamlessly into the rhythm of the Turks and Caicos Islands from the moment you arrive on Providenciales.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 7,415 sqft.
Tucked away on a picturesque bluff rising up to 40 feet in elevation, the four-bedroom beachfront villa provides the utmost privacy and unparalleled views. Guests enjoy exclusive access to a premier beachfront spanning 100 feet, a shaded beach deck, a summer kitchen, an outdoor shower, a fire pit, and an infinity-edge pool. The villa’s open, airy interior design features an expansive living area lined by sliding glass doors, an open-layout kitchen, and an inviting dining area. The four bedrooms are well appointed with luxurious amenities found at the world’s finest resorts and private homes.
- Two-story villa
- Four bedrooms
- Ensuite bathrooms and half-bath
- Open indoor/outdoor living areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lush gardens
- Secluded, private beach area
- Private infinity-edge pool
- Expansive sun deck
- Signature outdoor terraces
- Summer kitchen
- Staff: Butler, housekeeper, concierge, and chef (extra fee)
- Occupancy is 8 plus two roll-aways (restriction may apply)
Designed with the utmost intention on the powder-white sands and clear turquoise waters of Providenciales, a luxuriously exclusive collection of gated private villas and beach houses offers total seclusion, complete relaxation, and an escape from the everyday. Beach Enclave inspires a deep sense of connection that will exceed your expectations, allowing you to revel in the present moment.
With curated, modern design, an impeccable level of service from a dedicated butler and concierge team, and three stunning beachfront locations, you will understand immediately why Beach Enclave was awarded the "Travelers' Choice Best of the Best 2023" by TripAdvisor, given to the top 1% of resorts globally.
Welcome to your own private paradise!
- Care-free arrival (One-way transfer from the airport; Greeter at the airport)
- Private butler service
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily pool and beach set-up
- Daily Group Yoga
- Non-motorized water sports: kayaking, paddle-boarding, snorkeling
- Choice of one of the following activities with Big Blue for up to 3 guests: Kiteboard lesson,
- Caicos Cays Cruise, Snorkel, Kayak Eco Tour, or SUP Eco Tour
- 24 - hour gym on property
- Children’s playroom
- Complimentary W-Fi
Allow the team of private chefs to design a bespoke menu for you and your loved ones, either for a special occasion or throughout the entirety of your stay. Taking into account your exact dietary preferences, thoughtfully planned and elegantly prepared meals may be enjoyed in the privacy of your own villa, or you and your party may venture out to Beach Enclave North Shore’s Bluff Bar for a Mediterranean-inspired menu, a globally influenced wine list, and handcrafted cocktails to order.
The Bluff Bar: Discover Beach Enclave’s newest destination of distinction. The Bluff Bar is located at Beach Enclave North Shore, offering a Mediterranean-inspired dining experience alongside a globally sourced wine list, expertly curated cocktails, and ice-cold beers on tap.
In-Villa Spa Services: Indulge in pure relaxation in pampering: a customized spa day in the comfort of your own private villa. Beach Enclave has partnered with Spa Tropique, founded in 1997, and is the longest-running spa company in Turks & Caicos. Choose from heavenly massages, revitalizing scrubs, delicious wraps, rejuvenating facials, pampering pedicures, moisturizing manicures, and waxing services. Deeply skilled therapists and estheticians use only the best products and ingredients, with an extensive treatment menu, tailoring each service to your exact specifications and needs.
24/7 Fitness Center: Full, 24-hour access to the state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness centers, featuring free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines.
The most beautiful beaches, turquoise waters, and impressive coral reef system await you on the island of Providenciales. Warm, calm, and crystal-clear waters offer endless possibilities, but land lovers will find plenty of activities too. The island experts can prepare a custom itinerary for your party as you discover some of the most requested and sought-after things to do in Providenciales. Here are just some of the experiences guests can enjoy.
Golf: The Provo Golf and Country Club is the only 18-hole course on the island, and consistently ranks among the best in the Caribbean. Located in the Grace Bay area, the par 72, target-style course challenges players at all experience levels with four sets of tees.
Private Boat Charters: Your charter awaits. Spend the day snorkeling, sunning, and exploring the coastline in a private catamaran or sailing experience. Our incredibly knowledgeable captains will work with you to create the perfect itinerary for your group.
Deep Sea Fishing: Experience the thrill of screaming reels. Young and old anglers can fish in the Turks and Caicos waters for blue marlin, sailfish, yellowfin tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, and kingfish, using live bait as well as artificial lures.
Undersea Explorer: This semi-submarine excursion allows you to explore the underwater world without getting wet. During this one-hour tour of a nearby reef, you are likely to see fish, coral, and sea turtles. Geared toward younger children, it’s a fun and educational activity.
Horseback Riding: A 60-minute group horseback ride with Provo Ponies Excursions is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Explore lush flora along tranquil trails, ride along the beach, and venture into the ocean. Provo Ponies also offers private rides for two, making this excursion the ideal choice for couples on a romantic getaway.
Custom Kid’s Camp: SURFside Ocean Academy offers custom kids’ camps with on-property and in-villa activities and off-property excursions. Activities include but are not limited to scavenger hunts, arts & crafts, family obstacle courses or challenges, swimming lessons, snorkeling lessons, paddle boarding lessons, and learning about turtles and the coral reef.
Please note: Adventures/Excursions are available at an additional charge. Please check with your villa specialist on cost and availability.
- 24-Hour Gym on Premises
- Basketball Court
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Children’s Room
- Covered Terraces
- Daily Yoga
- Fire Pit
- Fitness Center
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Garden Deck
- Gated Property
- Golf Cart
- In-Villa Services
- Infinity-Edge Pool
- Living/Dining Areas
- Off-Site Golf
- On-Site Tennis
- Outdoor Shower
- Paddle Board
- Private Balcony
- Summer Kitchen
- Sun Deck
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom #1 (Second Level): Grand master suite with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, television, ceiling fan, private balcony, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom #2 (Second Level): Master suite with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, television, ceiling fan, ocean view
- Bedroom #3 (Second Level): Garden suite with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, television, ceiling fan, ocean view
- Bedroom #4 (Second Level): Garden suite with two twin beds (can convert to king), en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, television, ceiling fan, private balcony, safe, ocean view
- Personal butler
- Daily housekeeping and turndown
- Daily continental breakfast delivered to the villa
- Daily group yoga
- Choice of one of the following activities with Big Blue for up to 3 guests: Kiteboard lesson, Caicos Cays Cruise, snorkel, Kayak Eco Tour or SUP Eco Tour
- Private Chef services, full-day or for specific meals
- Pre-arrival and during stay provisioning of villa
- Restaurant and tour reservations
- Organization of special events and celebrations
- 3.3 km to Turks and Caicos Islands Tennis Club
- 8.7 km to Princess Alexandra National Park
- 9.2 km to Grace Bay restaurants and shops
- 10.2 km to Provo Golf Club
- 12.5 km to Blue Haven Marina
- 13.2 km to Leeward Settlement Market
- 8.4 km to Grace Bay Beach
- 10.7 km to Long Bay Beach
- Unlimited 24-hour access to the fully equipped fitness center
- Please note images are not unit-specific.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 26, 2023 – December 18, 2023 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 5,200 USD nightly $ 36,400 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 8,700 USD nightly $ 60,900 USD weekly December 26, 2023 – January 6, 2024 • New Year's Holiday 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 11,600 USD nightly $ 81,200 USD weekly January 1, 2024 – March 31, 2024 • High Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly April 1, 2024 – November 24, 2024 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 4,500 USD nightly $ 31,500 USD weekly November 25, 2024 – December 1, 2024 • Thanksgiving Holiday 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly December 2, 2024 – December 18, 2024 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 4,500 USD nightly $ 31,500 USD weekly December 19, 2024 – December 25, 2024 • Christmas Holiday 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,700 USD nightly $ 60,900 USD weekly December 26, 2024 – January 5, 2025 • New Year's Holiday 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 11,600 USD nightly $ 81,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Tax: 12% Service Charge: 10% Facility Fee: 5%
- Security deposit: 10% of the entire booking
- Rate notes: January thru Mid-December 4 to 5-night minimum stay required Christmas Holiday: 7-night minimum stay required New Year's Holiday: 10-night minimum stay required *Please note: Rates & minimum stay requirements can change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Whether planning an intimate escape with friends or a family getaway, Wymara’s four-bedroom villas are ideal for those looking for luxurious seclusion, while enjoying the abundance of amenities Wymara Resort has to offer.
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The prestigious collection of villas and beach houses is ideal for families, multi-generational vacations, romantic getaways, small corporate retreats, and intimate weddings. With a modern design, dedicated staff, and thoughtfully considered amenities, each stay is an entirely bespoke experience. Personalized experiences and impeccable service define Beach Enclave, and it all begins well in advance of your arrival. Thoughtfully designed by our island experts, our services and amenities ensure a blissful, worry-free stay — so that you can slip seamlessly into the rhythm of the Turks and Caicos Islands from the moment you arrive on Providenciales.
5 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Located in a residential area on Grace Bay Beach, Saving Grace Villa Providenciales is a 4,000+ square foot, two-story, L-shaped Colonial style villa nestled discreetly into a sunset-facing cove on this world-famous beach.
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Striking a balance between environmental responsibility and contemporary design, the freestanding private beachfront villa Sundog has set a new standard of excellence for luxury villa homes on the Turks & Caicos Islands from its location on Smith’s Reef, approximately a 9-minute drive from the resort.