Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s Beach Path Tranquility Villa accommodates up to 10 guests, providing a perfect combination of the idyllic setting of a tranquility villa while offering direct access to the resort beach via a private pathway for the exclusive use of guests enjoying this rental category. All bedrooms feature king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning, while two master bedroom pavilions enjoy pool-front locations and outdoor baths and showers.
Two additional guest bedroom pavilions calmly enjoy the serene location they occupy on a private reflection pond. A black volcanic rock infinity-edge pool with a plethora of sun loungers crowns the view of the expansive living and dining pavilion, with multiple dining options to choose from. Dine by dimmed light, family-style in the pavilion, take in cool breezes on the comfortably appointed pool-side dining and lounging terrace or enjoy more alfresco dining in the sunken sala and star gaze over cocktails.
A Villa Host and Chef will see to all your needs from pre-arrival requests and concierge services to dietary restrictions and special meal requests, ensuring you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay. Each bedroom features king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning.
Your vacation includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
- 2 Electric golf carts
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- DVD player
- Dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Outdoor dining sala
- Staffed Villa
- Unlimited telephone calls
- outdoor shower
- Black lava stone infinity-edge pool
- Resort pool
- All bedrooms feature king size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning, while two master bedroom pavilions enjoy pool-front locations and outdoor baths and showers.
- Walking distance to the beach
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
- Dedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
- Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
- Access to all resort facilities and amenities
- Private villa spa services on demand
- Comprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
- With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 12 pm
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on single or double occupancy. A third person charge is an additional $225 per person per night plus tax. Please add 12% service charge, 5% facility fee, and 12% government tax to all rates. Mandatory festive Compulsory meal plan for all stays over Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.