Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Hemmed by majestic palm trees, the five-bedroom, 9,700-square-foot residence rests serenely within beautifully manicured tropical gardens, a short distance from the resort’s restaurants, bars and amenities.
Offering an immensely light and airy ambiance, the beach house is designed for relaxed, effortless living. A calm, restorative atmosphere flows gently from room to room, enhanced by an island-inspired interior palette, artwork by talented local artists and thoughtful touches include beautiful candles, interesting books and fresh flowers from the garden. The barefoot chic retreat features a spacious great room that opens to the outdoors, a versatile modern kitchen and an indoor sitting/media room with a pool table. Designed in a simple, individual style to cultivate a calm, restful feel, all of Beachert’s bedrooms feature views of the sea, a private terrace and a lushly planted outdoor shower room. Three of the bedrooms, including a beautiful master suite, open straight onto the white sands of Harbour Beach. The home offers four kings beds and a set of twin beds, all dressed in luxurious linens.
Surrounding a stunning beachfront infinity pool, settings for entertaining include an informal poolside dining area, a poolside bar and lounge, and a formal dining option situated within an elegant outdoor gazebo. Peaceful spaces dot the landscape, perfect for quiet contemplation, reading or a game of chess. Days are passed at leisure, enjoying a match of beachside table tennis, relaxing in hammocks and loungers under shady palms, or playing boules near the driftwood beach bar as the sun sets.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- High-speed internet access
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with air-conditioning
- Recreation/media room with air-conditioning, cable TV, DVD player and pool table
- Staffed Villa
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Private infinity pool with beach-side bar and lounge area
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: King bed
- Bedroom 5: Two twin beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer ceiling fans
- Five en-suite baths and one powder room
- Direct beach access
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2022 – April 4, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 17,500 USD nightly $ 122,500 USD weekly April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 27, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly August 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022 • Resort Annual Closure 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 12, 2022 – December 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's - Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% tax and 10% service to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in