Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The luxurious 1,931-square-foot Beachfront Suite with Two Bedrooms is furnished with one king bed and two double beds. Located directly on the beach, this beautiful suite has a private pool overlooking the water, a large living room and private terrace, fully equipped kitchen and guest bathroom.
SAVOR OUR SENSE OF PLACE
Newly built but timeless in all the ways that matter, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa celebrates the warmth of the sun, the touch of a sea breeze and the sound of the sea. Guided by these essential elements, Zemi exudes a subtle authenticity. Savoring highly original, sustainable cuisine and transformative spa rituals, guests are deeply engaged.
LET WELLNESS WASH OVER YOU
Adjoining a centuries-old structure in perfect harmony with its surroundings, Zemi Thai House Spa transports guests to a place of wellbeing and serenity. Featuring the island’s only hammam, this sanctuary of private spa suites and meditation gardens offers holistic treatments and wellness rituals inspired by ancient island traditions. A yoga deck, rain showers and vitality pool complete the experience.
Pairing Anguilla’s freshest fish and produce with flavors from Asia to Latin America, the resort’s restaurants – Stone and 20 Knots – turn out dish after magnificent dish. Whether you’re dressing for dinner or kicking back with your toes in the sand, you’ll savor handcrafted cuisine that celebrates all that is natural, organic and local.
At Zemi Beach House Resort, our culinary credo is simple: sustainable practices in fishing and farming bring food to life. You’ll taste this guiding principle in every bite, from classically Anguillan Grilled Spiny Lobster to Asian Roasted Pork.
A TOAST TO ISLAND TRADITIONS
The quintessential Caribbean beach bar is elevated to new heights at Shoal Bay, our chic oceanfront oasis. Stylishly set at the water’s edge, this is our guests’ goto gathering spot for creative cocktails and stunning sunsets. In the Rhum Room, sample small-batch rum, or head to the stylish and social Bar & Lounge for music, mixed drinks, champagne and fine wines.
INSPIRED AND INSPIRING
Organic textures and decorative details distinguish Zemi’s oceanfront guest rooms and suites. Taking our cue from nature and the island’s natural landscape, our accommodations gently slope to the shore, affording sea views from every vantage point. Wood furnishings of Brazilian ipe and petrified wood sinks add an earthy, exotic touch to Zemi’s unique collection.
PEACEFUL IS A PLACE
Anchoring six pristine acres on Anguilla’s quiet and secluded Shoal Bay East, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa is bordered by the exquisite Fountain Cavern National Park, a lush archeological treasure. Once a sleepy British West Indies isle, Anguilla is fast becoming the Caribbean’s most stylish island retreat.
- 24-hr fitness center and yoga deck
- Espresso machine with complimentary espresso
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Furnished balconies
- Kid's Club
- Malin + Goetz bath amenities
- Motion-sensor climate control
- Near watersports
- Personalized Caribbean minibar
- Phone calls to US and Canada
- Pool overlooking the beach
- Resort tennis court
- Room service available
- Three resort pools
- Wireless internet
- Zemi Thai House Spa
- Private plunge pool overlooking the beach
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Malin + Goetz bath amenities
- Beachfront suite
- Daily full American breakfast, complimentary
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour Resort Concierge
- Beach Concierge
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Welcome Drink upon Arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Complimentary Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Complimentary Poolside Sorbet, Fruit Juices, Water and Sunscreen
- Complimentary Beach Bags & Flip-Flops (in-room)
- Complimentary Zemi Beach House Kids’ Club (4-12 years)
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% tax and 10% service charge, and 2% reef recovery fee to all rates. Meal Plan (lunch and dinner) can be added for $100/person/day 15% gratuity will be added to all meal plans Children 12 and under are free $94 for an additional person in the room $188 for additional person in the room during Festive season
- Security deposit: Credit Card number kept on file
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 8 bath Anguilla villa in Long Bay Village
An exclusive, Balinese-inspired, 9-bedroom estate located on Anguilla's beautiful Long Bay with a half mile of pristine beach and panoramic ocean vistas. Nevaeh is 'heaven' spelled backwards and this luxurious, modern retreat definitely lives up to its name.