Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Please note: due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the hotel will remain closed through April 30, 2021. Closure may be extended. Contact a villa specialist for details.
Our luxurious 2,826-square-foot Beachfront Villa Suite with Three Bedrooms features two king bed and two double beds. Located directly on the beach, this beautiful suite has a private pool overlooking the water, a large living room and private terrace, fully equipped kitchen and guest bathroom.
SAVOR OUR SENSE OF PLACE
Newly built but timeless in all the ways that matter, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa celebrates the warmth of the sun, the touch of a sea breeze and the sound of the sea. Guided by these essential elements, Zemi exudes a subtle authenticity. Savoring highly original, sustainable cuisine and transformative spa rituals, guests are deeply engaged.
LET WELLNESS WASH OVER YOU
Adjoining a centuries-old structure in perfect harmony with its surroundings, Zemi Thai House Spa transports guests to a place of wellbeing and serenity. Featuring the island’s only hammam, this sanctuary of private spa suites and meditation gardens offers holistic treatments and wellness rituals inspired by ancient island traditions. A yoga deck, rain showers and vitality pool complete the experience.
Pairing Anguilla’s freshest fish and produce with flavors from Asia to Latin America, the resort’s restaurants – Stone and 20 Knots – turn out dish after magnificent dish. Whether you’re dressing for dinner or kicking back with your toes in the sand, you’ll savor handcrafted cuisine that celebrates all that is natural, organic and local.
At Zemi Beach House Resort, our culinary credo is simple: sustainable practices in fishing and farming bring food to life. You’ll taste this guiding principle in every bite, from classically Anguillan Grilled Spiny Lobster to Asian Roasted Pork.
A TOAST TO ISLAND TRADITIONS
The quintessential Caribbean beach bar is elevated to new heights at Shoal Bay, our chic oceanfront oasis. Stylishly set at the water’s edge, this is our guests’ goto gathering spot for creative cocktails and stunning sunsets. In the Rhum Room, sample small-batch rum, or head to the stylish and social Bar & Lounge for music, mixed drinks, champagne and fine wines.
INSPIRED AND INSPIRING
Organic textures and decorative details distinguish Zemi’s oceanfront guest rooms and suites. Taking our cue from nature and the island’s natural landscape, our accommodations gently slope to the shore, affording sea views from every vantage point. Wood furnishings of Brazilian ipe and petrified wood sinks add an earthy, exotic touch to Zemi’s unique collection.
PEACEFUL IS A PLACE
Anchoring six pristine acres on Anguilla’s quiet and secluded Shoal Bay East, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa is bordered by the exquisite Fountain Cavern National Park, a lush archeological treasure. Once a sleepy British West Indies isle, Anguilla is fast becoming the Caribbean’s most stylish island retreat.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Furnished balconies
- Motion-sensor climate control
- Phone calls to US and Canada
- Pool overlooking the beach
- Wireless Bluetooth sound system
- Wireless internet
- Private pool overlooking the beach
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Beachfront villa suite
- Amenities and services include complimentary full America buffet breakfast, two restaurants, three bars, Zemi Thai House Spa, 24-Hour concierge, beach concierge, beach bag, tennis court, water sports, Zemi Beach House Kids Club, Out of the Blu Gift Shop, and complimentary poolside fruit skewers, water bottles, suntan lotion, bug repellent and sorbet
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: US$3.00 per person (12 years and older) per night tourism marketing levy are additional. Children 12 and under are free. $75 for an additional person in the room. $150 for additional person in the room during Festive season Meal Plan Option - $80/person for Full American Plan (Lunch and Dinner). The Meal Plan is for 20 Knots Restaurant Casual Dining. 15% Gratuity will be added to all Meal Plans.
- Security deposit: Credit Card number kept on file
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath Anguilla villa in Shoal Bay West
Set in the West End of Anguilla (overlooking Cap Juluca and Altamer), just minutes away from two white sand beaches, the three-bedroom luxury home combines pure elegance with state-of-the-art broadband technology and a fitness pavilion.