4 bedroom US Virgin Islands villa in St. John
Beit Hawa, a unique four-bedroom contemporary villa, is perched 50 feet above the turquoise waters of the Caribbean with a sweeping easterly view across Rendezvous Bay and Reef Bay beyond.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Beit Hawa’s entrance doors open to a spectacular view of Rendezvous Bay. This vista evolves from gorgeous morning sunrises over the unspoiled peninsula to dark sky at night uninterrupted by nearby lights; a view particularly appreciated from the hot tub on the lower deck.
Beit Hawa means good wind in Arabic and the house was named for the steady ocean breezes that act as a natural air conditioner, refreshing, cooling. This villa in Boatman Point, an exclusive neighborhood, faces south catching the winds and looking across the water to the National Park.
The Beit Hawa master bedroom suite, with outdoor shower, is separated from the main house by the sun deck and patio, permitting privacy and quiet. The main deck features native stonework, a fountain, outdoor seating and a hot tub. The main deck privacy is secured by massive elephant doors imported from India. In addition to breathtaking views, the deck features native stonework, a fountain, areas for lounging, and dining. There is an additional outdoor deck with a grill and dining table accessible from the main section of the house.
There are two loft style bedrooms, full kitchen, dining area and living area with plenty of built in seating and chairs for relaxing in the main part of the house. The two story open construction allows for ocean views from all corners. This contemporary house was recently refurbished and gardens planted to enhance the interior views.
Beit Hawa is a short drive from Cruz Bay and the beaches of the North Shore. Going to, or returning from the beaches, you will pass the Island’s restaurants, shops and main grocery stores. After spending the day exploring or swimming, unwind in the privacy of Beit Hawa’s roomy hot tub and listen to the gently lapping waves on the shore below or cook a family style meal and bask in the quiet Caribbean breezes on the main patio.
- All linens and towels, bathroom amenities
- Beach Towels
- Beach bags
- Beach chairs for every guest
- Bedroom safes
- Coolers (large and small)
- DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Stereo & CD players
- Hot tub
- Three kings, two twins
- Cruz Bay - 10 minute drive
- Hawksnest Beach - 15 minute drive
- Please note that there is a caretaker who lives on the property. The caretaker has own parking area and separate entrance.
- No children between the ages of 8 months and 8 years of age
- Non-smoking villa
- Small weddings allowed
- All villas are equipped with washer and dryer
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2023 – April 14, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 858 USD nightly $ 6,000 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – November 17, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – November 24, 2023 • Thanksgiving 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 758 USD nightly $ 5,300 USD weekly November 25, 2023 – December 16, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 1,043 USD nightly $ 7,300 USD weekly January 5, 2024 – April 12, 2024 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 858 USD nightly $ 6,000 USD weekly April 13, 2024 – November 22, 2024 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly November 23, 2024 – November 29, 2024 • Thanksgiving 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 758 USD nightly $ 5,300 USD weekly November 30, 2024 – December 16, 2024 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly December 17, 2024 – January 3, 2025 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 1,043 USD nightly $ 7,300 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates for St. John villas are subject to 12.5% tax. Please add a $50 non-refundable damage deposit to all rates. Special rates apply for holiday dates. Bookings at this villa are non-refundable. All rates are based on double occupancy per room, with the exception of children age 2 - under. A $50 per person, per night fee applies for extra guests above maxium occupancy, subject to owner approval. A mandatory cleaning fee applies for stays of less than 5 nights. One complimentary greeting is included with each reservation. If you arrive later than 9:00 pm on St. John there is a charge of $65 for your arrival. If a reservation is discounted or for four days or less there is an arrival charge of $65. If an arrival takes place on a major holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) the arrival fee is $100 Christmas/New Year's: 10 nights required for 1 holiday; 14 nights required for stays falling on both holidays.
- Security deposit: Credit Card kept on file