3 bedroom US Virgin Islands villa in St. John
Beit Hawa, a unique three-bedroom contemporary villa, is perched 50 feet above the turquoise waters of the Caribbean with a sweeping easterly view across Rendezvous Bay and Reef Bay beyond.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Just 50 feet above the lapping waves of St. John’s south shore, Beit Hawa is a cozy, contemporary island home that will win you over with its inimitable island charms. The home is arranged in two wings, around a central deck, complete with a fountain and a fabulous view. To one side is the private master suite boasting an outdoor shower and a sitting area for watching the sunrise together. To the other side is the main living area, which has two more loft king bedrooms, the well-equipped kitchen, and the airy, sun-filled great room.
Beit Hawa is located in Boatman Point, an exclusive neighborhood just a few minutes from lively Cruz Bay and the idyllic beaches of the North Shore. After spending the day exploring, unwind in Beit Hawa’s roomy hot tub and listen to the gently lapping waves on the shore below.
- All linens and towels, bathroom amenities
- Beach Towels
- Beach bags
- Beach chairs for every guest
- Bedroom safes
- Coolers (large and small)
- DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Stereo & CD players
- Hot tub
- Two kings, two twins
- Cruz Bay - 10 minute drive
- Hawksnest Beach - 15 minute drive
- Please note that there is a caretaker who lives on the property. The caretaker has own parking area and separate entrance.
- No children between the ages of 8 months and 8 years of age
- Non-smoking villa
- Small weddings allowed
- All villas are equipped with washer and dryer
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2022 – November 18, 2022 • Rate for 6 guests 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 500 USD nightly $ 3,500 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 25, 2022 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 586 USD nightly $ 4,100 USD weekly November 26, 2022 – December 16, 2022 • Rate for 6 guests 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 500 USD nightly $ 3,500 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 872 USD nightly $ 6,100 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – April 14, 2023 • Rate for 6 guests 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 758 USD nightly $ 5,300 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – November 17, 2023 • Rate for 6 guests 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 572 USD nightly $ 4,000 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – November 24, 2023 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 658 USD nightly $ 4,600 USD weekly November 25, 2023 – December 16, 2023 • Rate for 6 guests 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 572 USD nightly $ 4,000 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 943 USD nightly $ 6,600 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates for St. John villas are subject to 12.5% tax. Please add a $50 non-refundable damage deposit to all rates. Special rates apply for holiday dates. Bookings at this villa are non-refundable. All rates are based on double occupancy per room, with the exception of children age 2 - under. A $50 per person, per night fee applies for extra guests above maxium occupancy, subject to owner approval. A mandatory cleaning fee applies for stays of less than 5 nights. One complimentary greeting is included with each reservation. If you arrive later than 9:00 pm on St. John there is a charge of $65 for your arrival. If a reservation is discounted or for four days or less there is an arrival charge of $65. If an arrival takes place on a major holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) the arrival fee is $100 Christmas/New Year's: 10 nights required for 1 holiday; 14 nights required for stays falling on both holidays.
- Security deposit: Credit Card kept on file