Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6,000 sqft.
Please note: Oil Nut Bay is an actively developing community. Construction may be taking place near the villa. Contact a villa specialist to confirm the status.
This grand beauty offers exquisite accommodations in the form of two stately master bedrooms and four graceful guest suites. Vaulted ceilings preside over a gourmet kitchen with central island and breakfast bar as well as an elegant Great Room with twin flat screen TVs. The home also features a chef’s kitchen, home gym and laundry room.
Sliding doors lead to an expansive verandah with sparkling infinity pool, dedicated sunbathing and shaded lounging areas, a grill, and an outdoor dining table. Take a stroll across the manicured lawn directly to the pristine, white sand beach and protected bay beyond. Bella Beach Villa is a beautiful family getaway for the discerning traveler.
Bella Beach Villa boasts a stately layout that features both a gourmet family kitchen and separate chef’s kitchen perfect for in-villa catering. Tasteful furnishings grace the great room and dining area, which open up to a large terrace overlooking the sparkling infinity pool and manicured garden.
The two master bedroom suites have private entrances, minifridges, en-suite bathrooms with grand soaking tubs and both indoor and outdoor showers. The four private guest rooms each have their own private entrances, sitting areas with flat screen TVs, and en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers.
A private path leads from the landscaped lawn directly onto the sift sand beach and turquoise bay. This piece of paradise is the perfect escape for the whole family, offering peace and privacy is the most distinguished of settings.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Main living structure includes full gourmet kitchen, dining room and great room with walkout patio
- Well-equipped Fitness Room
- Laundry Room
- Separate private chef kitchen
- Two king master bedrooms feature a luxurious en-suite bathroom, indoor/outdoor shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Four private guest rooms—complete with sitting area, mini-fridge and en-suite bathroom with outdoor shower as well as a private entrance
- Large outdoor patio with pool, lounge and dining areas and outdoor grill
- Direct access to the Oil Nut Bay beach
Oil Nut Bay
Like the relaxing rhythm of the ocean waves, life on the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda flourishes with ease and elegance. Spanning 300 acres and surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea, Oil Nut Bay is one of the most secluded, comfortable and pristine natural settings in the world.
The exclusive line of unique villas enjoy stunning seascape views, fine furnishings, exquisite décor and premium finishes. Guests experience the seclusion of their own private island, with the superior comfort, amenities and attention to detail of a full-service resort. Come and delight in the Oil Nut Bay lifestyle. Explore, indulge and immerse yourself in all that paradise has to offer.
The Beach Club
Offering stunning views and exceptional service in a relaxed beachside setting, the Beach Club is the social center of Oil Nut Bay. Swim, read, gather with friends or simply relax. Everything guests need to jumpstart their time away is found here.
The Beach Club boasts three dazzling pools and a waterfall. The larger, lower pool has two gently sloping walk-in entrances that lead to deeper, cooler waters while the dedicated children’s pool is perfect for younger kids to splash around. Sip a specialty drink at the swim-up bar, or order a pizza poolside and enjoy at one of our cabanas or lounge areas. Families and couples alike can enjoy the day here or reset before their next adventure.
The Beach Club is also a perfect location for special events, cocktail parties or private dining. Please contact a villa specialist for details.
Oil Nut Bay invites guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation with in villa spa treatments. Our treatments feature the rich luxury of The Organic Pharmacy beauty products. Created by a pharmacist and handmade in small batches in London, the products use only the highest level of organic extracts and herbs to ensure superior quality and exquisite textures.
An all new Spa at Oil Nut Bay is being built in the main resort, in close proximity to the Beach Club and other amenities. The peaceful retreat features two private treatment rooms, main/pedi area, beauty room for hair treatments and relaxation area overlooking the lagoon.
Cradled by the elegantly designed Beach Club Restaurant, guests can enjoy internationally and seasonally inspired cuisine. The Beach Club Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests on property.
Experience unique over water dining at its finest at Nova. Taste a selection of fresh flavors in small plate format, including ceviches and flatbreads, accompanied by seasonal favorites from the garden, land and sea. Pair your meal with hand-crafted cocktails and popular island classics from the bar. Stay for a while and enjoy our pool, covered lounge deck filled with fun games and suspended overwater hammocks.
In addition to the world-class Beach Club Restaurant, Marina Restaurant or casual poolside dining, Oil Nut Bay offers complete in-villa dining arrangements. Gourmet chefs are available for a single night or for the length of your stay to help create a special moment or just relax with family. Oil Nut Bay’s chefs are delighted to help plan the perfect menu and, if desired, will see to all the details thereafter, including wine selections and aperitifs. The restaurant team is also happy to arrange in-room delivery from the Beach Club Restaurant.
The Nut House Kids Club
Our Nut House Kids Club features a range of age-appropriate activities for younger children, tweens and teens—the perfect way to generate more smiles. Parents will have peace of mind knowing the Kids Club dedicated professionals are teaching and supervising all activities.
Children have the opportunity to expand their horizons through a variety of educational encounters. They can learn about the island’s unique flora and fauna, the migratory patterns of the humpback whale, the delicate life of the coral reefs, the island’s unique history, and the culture of the North Sound and greater BVI. In addition, the Nut House has a wonderful collection of toys, books and games to help children feel at home.
Virgin Gorda offers one of the world’s best snorkeling, diving and day sailing experiences. The knowledgeable staff of Oil Nut Bay knows the very best that Virgin Gorda’s waters have to offer. Explore the amazing reefs and water wonderland just steps from home. Whether it’s the adventure of diving on a shipwreck with a local dive operator, or swimming in the protected waters of Oil Nut Bay’s beach, the team can attend to all the details that make for a perfect day in the sparkling blue sea.
The calm waters that nestle the landscape of Oil Nut Bay are perfect for paddle boarding and kayaking. Available for check-out at the Beach Hut, you can cruise the area in a glass-bottom kayak or stand-up-paddleboard. Keep an eye out for sea turtles and eagle rays swimming below.
Oil Nut Bay’s sunny climate, natural settings and exhilarating outdoor adventures can inspire a renewed dedication to a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Studio is furnished with a full range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and free weights. Wellness classes including instruction in Pilates, personal training, and yoga are also available..
Oil Nut Bay boasts two synthetic grass courts for tennis as well as two courts for pickleball. As one of the fastest growing sports in North America, pickleball blends tennis, badminton and ping pong. The game is a wonderful way to spend time with family and suitable for any age. Rackets and balls are available at the Wellness Studio.
- 6,000 square feet throughout with expansive outdoor living space and koi pond at entrance
- Blue Ray DVD players
- Full gourmet chef's kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Laundry room with two washer and dryers
- Private fitness studio
- Two 55" TVs with built in surround sound in the Great Room
- Well equipped exercise room
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout
- iPod Docking Station
- Private infinity pool
- Three pools designed to appeal to all generations. At the lowest level, the children’s pool provides all the fun and space the younger set requires. There is also a larger, deeper lower pool with a waterfall and grotto which signal the way to the upper pool and its bar with in water seating
- Bedrooms 1-2: Two king master bedrooms feature a luxurious en-suite bathroom, indoor/outdoor shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Bedrooms 3-6: Four private guest rooms—complete with sitting area, mini-fridge and en-suite bathroom with outdoor shower as well as a private entrance
- Direct beach access from the villa
- Daily newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Personalized concierge service
- From light dusting and laundry services to full-service daily cleanings and bed service, the professional staff is dedicated to meeting guests' specific needs
- Chef - The staff of gourmet chefs are available for a single night or for a length of stay. Chefs are delighted to help plan the perfect menu and, if desired, will see to all the details thereafter, including wine selections and aperitifs
- Babysitting services
- Laundry Service is available with a one day turn around period
- Dry Cleaning can be outsourced to another location with a 5 day turn around period
- Room service available on request - additional charges may apply
- Oil Nut Bay is a multi-generational community located on a 300 acre private peninsula on the most eastern tip of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands
- Oil Nut Bay is only accessible by boat or helicopter
- 20 minute boat ride from the BVI Beef Island Airport
- 5 minute helicopter ride from the BVI Beef Island Airport
- Check-in time is 3 P.M and check-out time is 10 A.M. Complimentary facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures
- Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate July 10, 2022 – December 18, 2022 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 6,050 USD nightly $ 42,350 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 15,000 USD nightly $ 105,000 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – April 13, 2023 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 8,150 USD nightly $ 57,050 USD weekly April 14, 2023 – July 9, 2023 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 7,350 USD nightly $ 51,450 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 28% tax and service charge to all rates (10% tax, 15% resort fee and 3% service charge) Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice. Additional person $95/night fixed charge. An 18% gratuity is added to all food and beverage checks.
- Security deposit: Credit card upon arrival
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Absolutely stunning! The natural beauty surrounding this first-class private beach estate will truly take your breath away - your choice of two perfect white-sand beaches are just steps away from Sol y Sombra through either of two carved Indonesian gates.