Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Please note: If guests wish to quarantine at the villa instead of staying at a hotel prior to 2nd negative COVID-19 tests, there is a mandatory $120 per night monitoring fee.
A staircase leads up to bedrooms 1 and 2 on the first floor. From the lobby, a large open plan living and dining area featuring high ceilings and ceiling fans continues outside to a covered terrace and open air terrace. To the left of the terrace is a covered outdoor dining area, seating 12—perfect for dinner parties and entertaining in the warm evening Caribbean breeze.
Ahead is a large pool with a spacious deck area surrounded by a mature garden, overlooking the fairway and a wonderful view to the Caribbean Ocean.
Via a short hallway from the lobby area there is guest bedroom 2, featuring twin beds, with en suite bathroom and doors opening onto the pool deck. The master suite and first guest bedroom are located upstairs. Both offer king beds with en-suite bathrooms, and open out onto a large, private balcony. The property also includes two interconnected cottages, which are accessed from the pool deck. One cottage has a king bed, the other has two twin beds; both have en-suite bathrooms. The cottages each have their own private patio area. Cottage 1 has views over the fairway to the sea.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Air Conditioning
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- High-speed internet access
- Outdoor dining
- West coast
- Swimming pool
- Master Suite: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two twins (Can be converted to a king), en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 4: King, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Cottage - Bedroom 5: Two twins, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning
- Laundry service
- Near golf course
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,320 USD nightly $ 9,240 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 4,000 USD nightly $ 28,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services. Please note: security monitoring US$120 per day (inc. of tax) will apply
- Security deposit: Credit card hold placed upon arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Gardenia is ideally situated on the ‘platinum’ West Coast of Barbados, less than a 10-minute drive from the historic towns of Holetown and Speightstown. This luxurious beachfront villa is also strategically positioned within minutes of the exclusive golfing communities of Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.