Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5,500 sqft.
Big Blue Ocean is a beautiful five-bedroom residence, with 5,500 square feet of covered space. Located on 2.4 acres, it has direct beach access to the beautiful white sand beach of Point De Jour Beach. There is a large infinity pool and jacuzzi located off the main terrace, with a 2,745 square foot deck, offering views of the beach, Caribbean Sea and barrier reef.
External finishes are a blend of stone, adobe painted cement walls and hardwood windows and doors. Roofs are wallaba shingles which blend naturally into the environment, giving you the feeling of being surrounded by nature.
Through the main entrance you enter the foyer into the large air-conditioned great room with beautiful views or open the huge folding glass sliding doors which bring the outside in, whilst capturing the prevailing tropical trade winds of this paradise. The spacious very well-appointed kitchen comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances. Conveniently located off the kitchen are the laundry room and service bathroom. The right wing has three bedrooms, the master bedroom includes a private media room and large walk through closet. A few steps down from the great room are two more bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, large closets and private verandas with stunning ocean views. In the left wing you will find the study/media room which can be converted into a bedroom with a fold-out sofa bed and two more bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and private verandas.
Big Blue Ocean is the sister property to Little Blue Ocean, with extensive pathways connecting the two villas, perfect for larger families traveling together offering nine total bedrooms.
You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living with an ambience that is relaxing and romantic.
Canouan Estate Resort & Villas
The island of Canouan is a part of the Grenadine’s archipelago of small islands and cays belonging to St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is blessed with beautiful beaches, lush tropical landscapes and clear, turquoise waters.
Just a short flight from Barbados and neighboring islands but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The traditional Caribbean aesthetics of the resort villas and suites blend into the stunning natural setting. Ideal for romantic getaways and larger family reunions, Canouan Estate Resort & Villas offers impeccable luxury and service combined with an unfussy, laid-back atmosphere you will want to return to again and again.
DiningBellini’s Bar & Bistro - Located in the heart of the resort with open-air dining overlooking the estate. Bellini’s Bar and Bistro offers guests a family-friendly and relaxed atmosphere.Shell Beach Bar and Grill - Located directly on the serene, sheltered Shell Beach, Shell Beach Bar and Grill serves a casual lunch with a distinctly Caribbean flare. Savor dishes such as jerk chicken and roti a Caribbean staple or fresh catch of the day, along with burgers, salads and wraps.La Piazza - La Piazza Restaurant is a more formal dining experience for dinner. Offering a tantalizing blend of authentic Italian cuisine, and an extensive selection of Italian wines.L'Ance Guyac Beach Club - For a relaxed evening under a canopy of stars, guests can opt for L’Ance Guyac, a chill-out space tucked away on L’ Ance Guyac Beach, a secluded beach surrounded by nature. Guests can dine on queen conch salad and fresh catch of the day.
GolfIt is the Caribbean’s most exciting and challenging course and has been named in the Top 10 of ‘Best Golf Courses’ in the world. The exhilarating and challenging Jim Fazio designed 18-hole championship golf course is set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge. A hundred and fifty undulating acres of dramatic hills and seashore, with breath taking sea views from every angle, it is truly every world class golfer’s dream.Holes 12, 13, 14 and 15 are undoubtedly the most scenic holes on the course and the most challenging. They sit on the top of the ridge and have a spectacular view of the neighboring islands. Hole 16 features one of the longest par 3 holes in the world at 305 yards. The breeze at the top of the ridge adds to the challenge, but makes these holes the most sensational. Golf lessons are available upon request.
ActivitiesNon Motorized Water Sports - Paddle boards, hobie-cats, kayaks and snorkel gear are available complimentarySCUBA Diving - Canouan is surrounded by crystal clear waters and coral reefs that are teaming with marine life, making it an ideal location for SCUBA Diving. Diving can be arranged though the hotel, advanced notice is requiredFitness Centre - State of the art tread mills, cycling machines, steppers and elliptical machines – are at your disposalSnorkeling - Take a short boat excursion and experience world-class snorkeling in the uninhabited islands of Tobago Cays, located in the Grenadines archipelago. A group of five islets sheltered by a horseshoe-shaped coral reef. They are protected by a Marine Park with white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters, making them one of the best snorkeling and SCUBA spots around. They are especially known as a spot to see the green sea turtles that gather in large numbers just under the surface of the waterBoating - With 32 islands and cays, the Grenadines are a boaters paradise. Half or full day boating excursions can be booked by the property team. The Tobago Cays located in an archipelago comprising of five small uninhabited islands – Petit Rameau, Petit Bateau, Baradol, Petit Tobac and Jamesby – located in the Southern Grenadines offer the ideal spot for boating
Tennis - The tennis center offers three Astro-Turf tennis courts, floodlight for night play, pro-shop, rental equipment and resident tennis professionals
Pirates of Canouan Kids & Teens Club - Families are welcomed year-round. Cribs are available upon request. The kids and teenagers club is available and complimentary for children age 3 and up. It opens from 9 am to 6 pm daily. Babysitting services are also available
Hiking - Climb the highest point on the island, Mount Royal with a guided tour and you will learn all about the flora and fauna of the island. The trail winds up a steep, single track through a thick forest. On the way you will spot turtles, hummingbirds, tree-climbing hermit crabs, orchids and aloe plants. At the summit your efforts are rewarded as you get a stunning view north toward Mustique and to the south Mayreau, Palm Island, Union Island, Petit St. Vincent and on a very clear day, Grenada
Spa - Why not indulge in a treatment or two and pamper yourself at the spa, where a team of highly trained therapists offer a menu of treatments to exceed your expectations
Resort Amenities Include
- Meet and greet VIP airport concierge in Barbados
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Canouan
- Welcome cocktail and canapes upon arrival
- Dedicated Butler service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mini-bar with sodas, water (non-alcoholic beverages)
- Lavazza coffee maker and kettle (Coffee and tea replenished daily)
- Access to the fitness facilities
- Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie-cat sailing, kayaking and snorkeling)
- Use of 3 illuminated tennis courts
- Complimentary use of golf cart
- Access to the Kids Club “Pirates of Canouan” (kids from 3 years up) – Teen room
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- 24 hour security
- BBQ grill
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrella
- Bed and bath linens
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Fitness center (communal)
- Free calls to US, Canada and Europe with Net phone
- Golf Cart
- Hair dryers
- Juice maker
- Laundry Service
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Tennis Courts (communal)
- Bedroom 1: Master with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air-conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (994 square feet)
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds (which can be joined together), en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (517 square feet)
- Bedroom 3: Two double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (517 square feet)
- Bedroom 4: Second master with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (802 square feet)
- Bedroom 5: Two double beds with two double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (441 square feet)
- The resort features four white sandy beaches. Two of which have a restaurant and bar with full beach service. Non-motorized water sports are complimentary
- 24-hour property management
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Gardening and swimming pool services
- Access to all resort facilities
- Complementary use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary use of a golf-cart
- Private butler services
- Private villa host services
- Spa services
- Childcare services apart from Kids & Teens Club
- Private chef service
- Private picnic lunches at Mahault beach
- Sunset champagne reception on Hole 13 of the golf course
- Private catering services
- Pre-stocking of food and beverage items
- Grocery run
- Canouan Island is located in the beautiful Grenadine Islands in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is a small island measuring only 3.5 miles (5.6 km) by 1.25 miles (2 km). It is located between the Caribbean and Atlantic Oceans approximately 25 miles (40 km) South of St. Vincent and 99 miles (160 km) west of Barbados. The name “Canouan” comes from a Carib word meaning “island of turtles.
- Maximum of 10 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- All accommodation are non-smoking areas
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 11, 2021 – December 18, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 7,000 USD nightly $ 49,000 USD weekly December 19, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 16,500 USD nightly $ 115,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 11% government tax and 10% service charge to all rates A 16% tax rate applies to all non-room charges Rates are based on double occupancy in each bedroom
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
The Beach House is a four or five-bedroom single level residence compromising 3,983 sq. ft. (370 sq. m) of covered space including two guest cottages, an outdoor pool and deck, with its own private pathway to the soothing turquoise waters of the Caribbean.