Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Entering the fabulous coral stone drive and courtyard, the first thing you see are iconic sea grapes and tropical shrubs topped by the brilliant blue sky; the first thing you hear is the sound of waves crashing onshore. You smell the intoxicating salty sea. This is heaven. Blue Beach sits on a hillock above the shore. It's an exotic, luxurious cottage that exudes Old World Caribbean style overlaid with a contemporary attitude. The views are simply breathtaking. You see the full length of Baie Lounge beach; straight ahead is the sapphire blue sea and the magical island of Saba. Sunsets are amazing.
Embedded in lush tropical gardens, the house is composed of two wings flanking a large pool centered in a tumbled travertine terrace that expands the full length of the residence. Built on multi-levels, sweeping carved stairs connect the terrace spaces. The entire structure is just steps from the sandy shore. A pretty gazebo for watching sunsets sits at the terrace edge. At one end of the verandah is a two-bedroom cottage with a private patio. Both bedrooms have sea views; one has a kitchenette. The décor is romantic; serene, white, and comfortable. Beautiful custom mahogany Creole windows and doors add to the atmosphere. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom in pretty tiles.
The main wing sits at the opposite end of the terrace. The open, airy great room, fully open to the view and the breezes, has spacious seating for relaxing. Rattan and teak furniture accented with tropical colors define the area. A well-equipped, modern galley style kitchen opens to the great room and the views. Deep covered verandahs with outdoor seating and dining spaces extend from the great room. You are steps from the ocean. A low coral stone sea wall, lined with silver buttonwood, palms, and bougainvillea, separates the terraces from the beach.
Two additional bedrooms are off the great room. Both have sea views, spa-style bathrooms, and charmingly furnished in rattan, wicker, and teak with white linens. To expand sleeping capacity, Blue Beach can be rented along with its sister villa, Turtle Nest, right next door. It's like having Baie Lounge Beach all to yourself.
You are secluded, yet close to amenities. The beach is right in front of you. The fabulous restaurants and food purveyors in Baie Nettle and Porto Cupecoy are a few minutes' drive. You are 10 minutes to the French capital of Marigot, with its shops, restaurants, markets, and galleries, and 8 minutes to the airport. Grand Case and Philipsburg are 30 minutes away.
Can be rented as a 2 bedroom villa (main house) or as a 3 or 4 bedroom villa (the two-bedroom cottage)
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms only)
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric entrance gate
- Satellite TV
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Swimming pool: 40 feet x 20 feet
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, CD player
- Bedroom 4: Two twins, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, CD player
- All bathrooms feature showers and hairdryers
- To Marigot: 10-minute
- Grocery store: 5-minute drive
- No smoking
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Airport pickup included
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,043 USD nightly $ 7,301 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,286 USD nightly $ 23,002 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,714 USD nightly $ 11,998 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,250 USD nightly $ 8,750 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,286 USD nightly $ 23,002 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.
- Rate notes: Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.