Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Bordered by imposing palms, the villa opens onto the beach and calm, azure-blue waters, providing incredible views of Henzell Point looking across the Caribbean Sea to Antigua.
Sea Star has recently been extensively remodeled, while retaining its sophisticated beach living style. The home’s fresh and thoughtfully arranged interiors encompass three large bedrooms and an expansive, completely open central living space with numerous seating and dining areas. Designed on split levels, the spacious kitchen and generous living area complement each other perfectly. A substantial veranda enhances the home’s indoor-outdoor connection, making the sparkling pool, deck and grilling area an extension of the central living space, while the pristine beach serves as an idyllic front garden.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beach side picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
- Villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- A four-seat indoor dining area
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV and DVD in living area
- Four-seat and eight-seat outdoor dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with air-conditioning
- Golf cart for guest use
- Infinity-edge pool
- Two resort pools
- Three bedrooms (one king, one queen-bedded double, one twin-bedded double)
- Cable TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Three en-suite bathrooms, one and half guest baths
- Pristine Davis Bay Beach your front garden
- Twice-daily maid service
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2021 – August 29, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 6,100 USD nightly $ 42,700 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax and 10% service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Antigua villa in Long Island
Set within a lush garden landscape, the three-bedroom Banyan Villa spans four levels of elegantly casual indoor living space complemented by a stunning pool and tropical lawn that gives way to an intimate hideaway beach area and azure blue waters.