Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The beautiful beach home is surrounded by lush, well-established landscaping for exceptional privacy, as well as three additional acres of undeveloped land to the south. The home’s six bedrooms include three spacious master suites, and a suite in a separate building that connects to an adjoining bedroom.
Composed of Italian tile that glimmers in the sun, an inviting infinity pool leads out to Pelican Beach. Relaxation beckons along this 200-foot stretch of private, sandy shoreline where bohios, loungers, beachside dining area and beach bar, complete with full kitchen amenities and an outdoor grill, serves as the focal point for entertaining. Blue Pelican also features a unique stone sugar mill tower surrounded by a fish pond which offers 360° views of the island. The residence is just steps away from Jumby Bay’s Estate House, and a short stroll from the resort’s other restaurants, bars and amenities.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Staffed Villa
- Two golf carts and bicycles for guest use
- Heated, oceanfront infinity pool
- Six bedrooms (four kings, two queens)
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer ceiling fans
- Nine bathrooms including five indoor and outdoor showers
- Direct access to Pelican Beach
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2021 – April 5, 2021 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 17,300 USD nightly $ 121,100 USD weekly April 6, 2021 – May 31, 2021 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,800 USD nightly $ 96,600 USD weekly June 1, 2021 – August 29, 2021 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 11,600 USD nightly $ 81,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in