Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
The main house (400 sqm) has been arranged with 5 bedrooms on the garden level. In addition, there is a contiguous studio with one bedroom.
From the entrance hall with cloakroom and guest toilet, there are two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on the right; and to the left, a large living room with fireplace (wood provided for free by the caretaker), multilingual library, satellite TV, stereo, DVD player, telephone; a dining room; a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, US fridge, micro-wave, food processors, espresso machine 'Senseo'), and a laundry room (with washing machine and dryer).
Keep going on the left, there are three other bedrooms: two double and one single.
The house interior has been arranged tastefully with many art works, and all the linen and bath robes provided are very refine
At the back of the main house, there is an independent studio that has been nicely decorated with a double bedroom, a kitchenette (arranged in a cupboard), and a living room with TV, DVD player, stereo, and a sofa.
The house is surrounded by 6,000 sqm of very well-kept and charming gardens. The shaded terrace is perfect for lunch or 'al fresco' dining, and many outdoor games are available for children: swings, ping-pong table, etc.
- Baby equipment available on request
- Electric BBQ
- Floor heating
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Outdoor dining areas
- Ping-Pong Table
- Swimming pool towels provided
- The bean shaped swimming pool (10m x 5m, depth: 1.70m) is secured by an alarm system.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (180 cm), A/C unit, en-suite bathroom (bathtub with handheld shower, basin), and terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (180 cm), A/C unit, en-suite bathroom with shower and basin
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C unit
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (180 cm), A/C unit
- Bedroom 5: Large single bed (120 cm), A/C unit
- The bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 share a large bathroom with bathtub, shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 6 (Studio): Small double bed (140 cm), A/C unit, small bathroom with shower, basin and WC, kitchenette and small sitting room
- Cleaning service: 3 hours twice a week (on Tuesday and Thursday). Please note that a minimum cleaning is expected from the guests (e.g. dishes, put the bins out). If not, this will occur extra cost for cleaning.
- House linen and pool towels provided
- Essentials items provided in the kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms
- Caretaker (does not speak English)
- Extra cleaning hours
- House pre-stocking
- Cook: Abdou, the caretaker, can cook for guests
- Chef at home: the Chef Youcef Djellab from “DeLuxe Home Restauration” can cook delicious meals on request.
- Babysitting - could be done by Abdou
- The famous Abbey of Frigolet is only 4 km away
- Avignon (Historic center: 20 minutes
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 30 minutes
- Arles: 30 minutes
- Pont-du-Gard: 35 minutes
- 'Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue' (Designated as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO): 45 minutes
- All equipment for babies on request; 2 cribs and 2 highchairs
- Please note that there are portable A/C units in the living room, 5 bedrooms of the main house and in the studio.
- Arrivals after 6 pm will be charged at extra costs and arrivals after 8 pm won't be accepted.
- During Christmas and New Year holidays a special welcome basket is offered
- Pets are permitted
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 26, 2020 – February 5, 2022 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 934 USD nightly $ 6,535 USD weekly February 5, 2022 – February 4, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 934 USD nightly $ 6,535 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: The villa can be rented during the low and mid season with only 3 double bedrooms (VACANCES, GRAND SIECLE and BADAYERE) with 3 bathrooms for only 6 People for a special price. Extra single bed is available at an additional cost Late arrival fees: arrivals between 6 pm and 7 pm will be charged €30; arrivals between 7 pm and 8 pm will be charged €60. Arrivals after 8 pm won't be accepted.
- Security deposit: €2,000 pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 5 bath France villa in Provence
On Gordes’ landmark, this beautifully renovated 18th century stone house, Villa Philosophia, welcomes eight to ten guests with its two outbuildings nestled in five acres of olive groves and lavender fields with a lovely garden; a perfect setting for its solar cell heated swimming pool.