Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Sitting on just under two acres, this villa includes a two-story main house and two guest pods connected by a pool deck and large swimming pool.
Upstairs in the main house you will find two king bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, walk in closets and private deck access. Downstairs is a living room with 72’ smart TV, a half bath, fully equipped kitchen and breakfast nook. Although designed to take full advantage of the cool sea breeze, there is the option of AC throughout.
The main house is flanked on either side by a guest cottage. Each of the two guest cottages has its only private entrance. Inside you will find king bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, a kitchenette’ with small dining table and a living room with seating. Each Pod also has its own private deck with ocean views. Guests who stay in the pods will also enjoy cable tv both in the living rooms and bedrooms and optional air conditioning.
In addition to the private on property beach guests will also have access Taylor Bay Beach and the private tennis courts on Sunset Bay Drive.
- Air-conditioning (metered and charged at cost) -ground floor of main house
- Al fresco dining on pool sundeck
- BBQ (propane)
- Beach Towels
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed wireless internet
- Laundry facilities in the main house
- Monitored security (24/7)
- iPod Docking Station
- Swimming pool with outstanding views, approximately 16 feet x 28 feet
- Main house:
- One king-size bed
- Two twin-size beds (can convert to a king)
- Black-out curtains in main house bedrooms
- Each cottage has two twin-size beds that can convert to king
- En-suite bathrooms in each bedroom
- Private beach with chairs and kayaks
- One mid-week clean per 7-night stay
- Housekeeping on request (minimum of 4 hours)
- Overlooks the stunning azure blue waters of Chalk Sound on the island of Providenciales, whose myriad small cays offer not only great views, but it is also full of interesting cays and hidden grottoes that make for fascinating Turks and Caicos snorkeling and kayaking
- Las Brisas Restaurant and Bar is a 5-minute walk down the road
- Shopping at the Caicos Gas Mini Mart is a 4-minute drive away
- Sapodilla Bay Beach - 3-minute drive (20-minute walk) south of Taylor Beach Beach
- Taylor Bay Beach is closed to non-residents
- Air-conditioning: metered as per your usage
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 17, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 886 USD nightly $ 6,200 USD weekly June 1, 2021 – November 14, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 13, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 975 USD nightly $ 6,825 USD weekly November 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 975 USD nightly $ 6,825 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,150 USD nightly $ 8,050 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% government tax and 12% accommodation tax to all rates. Please note that Bright Idea can be rented as a 2, 3, or 4 Bedroom rental during the Summer Season. The Entire Villa must be rented starting November 1st through the Holidays and Winter Season. $350 Cleaning fee Air-conditioning is metered and charged at cost. $200 cleaning fee per 7-night stay
- Security deposit: Amount equal to one-night stay. A signed statement of liability is required upon arrival. A credit card is required for air-conditioning fees and incidentals.