Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
This light and airy vacation villa is furnished with a mix of comfortable imported and locally designed furniture, using Belizean Mahogany and other indigenous hardwoods. The fully equipped kitchen has an adjoining dining area that accommodates up to eight persons. The comfortable living room features an entertainment system with a 42 inch high definition TV, and a Bose surround sound system, as well as an iPod docking station. You can enjoy a spectacular beachfront sunrise breakfast on the marble decked veranda adjoining the beautiful pool patio.
The master bedroom, with king bed and luxurious bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub, has a magnificent ocean view. The second bedroom, with queen bed, is decorated in whimsical island colors and a darling third bedroom, with two twin beds, features a Mayan theme in its décor. Each bedroom has a door to the outside, many windows and a full bathroom in Mexican Macedonia marble. This beautiful vacation home is named Brushstrokes Villa to reflect the owners' love and appreciation for the art and people of Belize.
Belizean Cove Estates is the perfect choice for special occasions such as girl’s trips, weddings, family reunions, birthday celebrations and more. For larger groups, we offer a buyout option whereby your group has exclusive use of the property.
Our dedicated and professional event team are here to assist and can arrange group adventures, photography service, catering and private chef services, decorating service, pastry and cake creations, spa days and more.
Belizean Cove Estates is located on the island of Ambergris Caye in Belize, Central America. Ambergris Caye is the largest of many islands in Belize and is Belize’s most popular tourist destination.
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hairdryers in the bathrooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Purified drinking water
- Wireless internet
- 175 ft sea view swimming pool.
- The pool is shared with the other units.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside access
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside access
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom, outside access
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Beachfront property
- Transportation from San Pedro Town to the resort-$10/person one way; beginning July 1, 2019 the transportation fee will increase to $30 per person round trip
- Located approximately 3 miles north of San Pedro Town outside of the hustle and bustle, yet still accessible to town via water taxi, bicycle or golf cart
- Diving and Snorkeling - The second largest barrier reef in the world is located a half a mile from the shore of Ambergris Caye. With the average water visibility 100 Ft. and the water temperature around 75-80 degrees, there isn't a bad time of year to dive in Belize. The Blue Hole is also located in Belize and is a must for divers. For those who want to experience the beauty of the reef from above, snorkelling is also available. The most popular snorkel sites are: Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Mexico Rocks, and Coral Gardens. Diving instruction is available to anyone interested. A variety of courses are offered, ranging from beginning resort courses to advanced open water diving.
- Fishing - Whether you are a first time fisherman or a seasoned professional, Belize offers some of the world's finest fishing. Belize has one of the world's most diverse fishing ecosystems with 100's of Square kilometers of Flats, Estuaries, Rivers and Reefs. You may choose from either a half or full day fishing trips. Trips include all of the necessities: a guide, boat, poles, bait, and refreshments. Tarpon, Bone Fish, and Permit fishing are all done on a catch and release basis.
- Mainland Tours - The mainland of Belize is just a boat ride or quick flight away, and offers endless opportunities for adventure. For those interested in Ancient Mayan Culture, Belize offers a number of Mayan Ruins to choose from. Xunantunich, Caracol, Cahal Pech, Altun Ha, and Lamanai are just a few. An overnight trip may be planned to Tikal, one of the largest Ancient Mayan Ruin sites located just over the border in Guatemala.
- The Belize Zoo - Located 30 miles West of Belize City. The grounds are on 29 acres of lush tropical savannah with more than 125 native animals in tasteful natural exhibits. Species of highlight include Jaguar, Puma, Kinkajou, Howler Monkeys, Harpy Eagle, Scarlet Macaw, Baird’s Tapir and Spider Monkeys. Cave Tubing and Jungle Zip Lining tours are also available on the mainland.
- Spa Services - Spa services can be booked via our mobile spa partner, Escape Spa. Reflexology, aromatherapy and quality local ingredients are combined to enhance your relaxation and vacation experience. Manicures, pedicures, facials and body treatments are available in the comfort and privacy of your villa, while massages can be set up pool side, on your veranda or in the privacy of your suite.
- Golf Carts are available for rental but please note during times of high occupancy such as Easter and Christmas, pre-bookings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
- Brushstrokes is part of a 4 unit building
- Flights (From Belize to San Pedro):
- As you arrive at the Belize International Airport in Belize City, you will need to have arranged transportation to San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye where Belizean Cove Estates is located. The total cost is $167.50 US plus taxes per person for the round-trip ticket. Alternatively, the cost for a One-Way ticket is $94.50 US plus taxes per person. The charge of the flights are added to your room folio and paid at the end of your stay.
- Transfers (from San Pedro Town – either by air or by ferry):
- We provide transfer service from San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye to our Belizean Cove Estates. There is a surcharge of $30 US per person for round-trip transportation from San Pedro Town to Belizean Cove Estates, arrival and departure transfers leave once per hour.
- Alternatively, if you have arranged a Ferry transfer (at your own expense) the cost of the transfer from the Ferry Terminal in San Pedro Town to the Resort is $30 US per person Round Trip. Please let your Pre-arrival Concierge know which method of arrival you are taking.
- The charge of the transfers are added to your room folio and paid at the end of your stay.
- Access to the Coco Beach Resort Bar and Restaurant
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 3, 2023 – December 18, 2023 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 650 USD nightly $ 4,550 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – December 18, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 800 USD nightly $ 5,600 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – December 18, 2023 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's Holiday 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's Holiday 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% resort fee to all rates. There is an additional 9% government tax to be added to the total price (rate + taxes). Extra Persons are an additional $50.00 plus 19% tax/resort fee per night