Carenage Villa at Canouan Estate Resort & Villas
4 bedroom Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
From every vantage point, Carenage Villa’s unique design provides breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and it’s beautiful coral reef, the neighboring islands to the south and Canouan Estates’ 18-hole golf course, all while capturing the prevailing tropical trade winds of this paradise.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Carenage Villa is a beautiful three or four-bedroom residence, with 3,983 square feet of interior living space. Featuring a sophisticated, seaside design, spacious living area with wood ceilings and glass sliding doors, leading to the veranda. Marble and marmoreno surfaces are featured throughout the villa.
You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, two indulgent master bedroom suites, one guest cottage (575 sq. ft.) with a king size bed, covered terraces and a swimming pool. Carenage Villa also offers a fully equipped kitchen perfect for guests to enjoy meals prepared by one of our private chefs if they choose.
Carenage Villa is an elegant villa by the sea perfect for relaxing to relaxing with your family and friends.
Canouan Estate Resort & Villas
The island of Canouan is a part of the Grenadine’s archipelago of small islands and cays belonging to St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is blessed with beautiful beaches, lush tropical landscapes and clear, turquoise waters.
Just a short flight from Barbados and neighboring islands but worlds away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The traditional Caribbean aesthetics of the resort villas and suites blend into the stunning natural setting. Ideal for romantic getaways and larger family reunions, Canouan Estate Resort & Villas offers impeccable luxury and service combined with an unfussy, laid-back atmosphere you will want to return to again and again.
DiningBellini’s Bar & Bistro - Located in the heart of the resort with open-air dining overlooking the estate. Bellini’s Bar and Bistro offers guests a family-friendly and relaxed atmosphere.Shell Beach Bar and Grill - Located directly on the serene, sheltered Shell Beach, Shell Beach Bar and Grill serves a casual lunch with a distinctly Caribbean flare. Savor dishes such as jerk chicken and roti a Caribbean staple or fresh catch of the day, along with burgers, salads and wraps.La Piazza - La Piazza Restaurant is a more formal dining experience for dinner. Offering a tantalizing blend of authentic Italian cuisine, and an extensive selection of Italian wines.L'Ance Guyac Beach Club - For a relaxed evening under a canopy of stars, guests can opt for L’Ance Guyac, a chill-out space tucked away on L’ Ance Guyac Beach, a secluded beach surrounded by nature. Guests can dine on queen conch salad and fresh catch of the day.
GolfIt is the Caribbean’s most exciting and challenging course and has been named in the Top 10 of ‘Best Golf Courses’ in the world. The exhilarating and challenging Jim Fazio designed 18-hole championship golf course is set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge. A hundred and fifty undulating acres of dramatic hills and seashore, with breath taking sea views from every angle, it is truly every world class golfer’s dream.Holes 12, 13, 14 and 15 are undoubtedly the most scenic holes on the course and the most challenging. They sit on the top of the ridge and have a spectacular view of the neighboring islands. Hole 16 features one of the longest par 3 holes in the world at 305 yards. The breeze at the top of the ridge adds to the challenge, but makes these holes the most sensational. Golf lessons are available upon request.
ActivitiesNon Motorized Water Sports - Paddle boards, hobie-cats, kayaks and snorkel gear are available complimentarySCUBA Diving - Canouan is surrounded by crystal clear waters and coral reefs that are teaming with marine life, making it an ideal location for SCUBA Diving. Diving can be arranged though the hotel, advanced notice is requiredFitness Centre - State of the art tread mills, cycling machines, steppers and elliptical machines – are at your disposalSnorkeling - Take a short boat excursion and experience world-class snorkeling in the uninhabited islands of Tobago Cays, located in the Grenadines archipelago. A group of five islets sheltered by a horseshoe-shaped coral reef. They are protected by a Marine Park with white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters, making them one of the best snorkeling and SCUBA spots around. They are especially known as a spot to see the green sea turtles that gather in large numbers just under the surface of the waterBoating - With 32 islands and cays, the Grenadines are a boaters paradise. Half or full day boating excursions can be booked by the property team. The Tobago Cays located in an archipelago comprising of five small uninhabited islands – Petit Rameau, Petit Bateau, Baradol, Petit Tobac and Jamesby – located in the Southern Grenadines offer the ideal spot for boating
Tennis - The tennis center offers three Astro-Turf tennis courts, floodlight for night play, pro-shop, rental equipment and resident tennis professionals
Pirates of Canouan Kids & Teens Club - Families are welcomed year-round. Cribs are available upon request. The kids and teenagers club is available and complimentary for children age 3 and up. It opens from 9 am to 6 pm daily. Babysitting services are also available
Hiking - Climb the highest point on the island, Mount Royal with a guided tour and you will learn all about the flora and fauna of the island. The trail winds up a steep, single track through a thick forest. On the way you will spot turtles, hummingbirds, tree-climbing hermit crabs, orchids and aloe plants. At the summit your efforts are rewarded as you get a stunning view north toward Mustique and to the south Mayreau, Palm Island, Union Island, Petit St. Vincent and on a very clear day, Grenada
Spa - Why not indulge in a treatment or two and pamper yourself at the spa, where a team of highly trained therapists offer a menu of treatments to exceed your expectations
Resort Amenities Include
- Meet and greet VIP airport concierge in Barbados
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Canouan
- Welcome cocktail and canapes upon arrival
- Dedicated Butler service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mini-bar with sodas, water (non-alcoholic beverages)
- Lavazza coffee maker and kettle (Coffee and tea replenished daily)
- Access to the fitness facilities
- Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie-cat sailing, kayaking and snorkeling)
- Use of 3 illuminated tennis courts
- Complimentary use of golf cart
- Access to the Kids Club “Pirates of Canouan” (kids from 3 years up) – Teen room
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels and umbrellas
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Golf Cart
- Hair dryers
- Juice maker
- Lavazza coffee pod machine
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Outdoor dining
- Resort fitness center
- Satellite flat screen TV with DVD player
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (802 sq. ft)
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, walk-in closet, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (455 sq. ft)
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with two double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, walk-in closet, TV, wireless access, mosquito net (441 sq. ft)
- Bedroom 4 (Guest Cottage): King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net, mini bar (624 sq. ft)
- The resort features four white sandy beaches. Two of which have a restaurant and bar with full beach service. Non-motorized water sports are complimentary
- 24-hour property management
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Gardening and swimming pool services
- Access to all resort facilities
- Complementary use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary use of a golf-cart
- Private butler services
- Private villa host services
- Spa services
- Childcare services apart from Kids & Teens Club
- Private chef service
- Private picnic lunches at Mahault beach
- Sunset champagne reception on Hole 13 of the golf course
- Private catering services
- Pre-stocking of food and beverage items
- Grocery run
- Canouan Island is located in the beautiful Grenadine Islands in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is a small island measuring only 3.5 miles (5.6 km) by 1.25 miles (2 km). It is located between the Caribbean and Atlantic Oceans approximately 25 miles (40 km) South of St. Vincent and 99 miles (160 km) west of Barbados. The name “Canouan” comes from a Carib word meaning “island of turtles.
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- All accommodation are non-smoking areas
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 25, 2022 – December 17, 2022 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,750 USD nightly $ 19,250 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – January 8, 2023 • Festive Season 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 8,800 USD nightly $ 61,600 USD weekly January 9, 2023 – April 15, 2023 • High Season 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,700 USD nightly $ 32,900 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 16, 2023 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,700 USD nightly $ 25,900 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 6, 2024 • Festive Season 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 9,000 USD nightly $ 63,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 11% government tax and 10% service charge to all rates A 16% tax rate applies to all non-room charges Rates are based on double occupancy in each bedroom
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
Little Blue Ocean is a three or four-bedroom single level residence, 3,983 sq. ft. (370 sq. m) of covered space including a guest cottage, an outdoor pool and deck, overlooking exquisite views of the sea.
4 bedroom 4 bath Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
From the sanctuary of Villa Ritz you embrace breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, the stunning coral reef and the neighboring islands to the south, whilst you revel in the prevailing tropical trade winds of this paradise.
4 bedroom 4 bath Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
This spectacular villa located high on the hillside offers complete privacy and unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, Mount Royal, the southern Grenadine Islands, Canouan Estate golf course and the entire length of Canouan Island.