Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Located in the private community of Pedregal, this spectacular beachfront property is popular with celebrities. With nearly 7,000 square feet of stunning design and décor, eight bedrooms, eight bathrooms, there is more than enough room for you and your guests at Casa Alcini.
Wake up each morning and be steps away from the shoreline where the waves of the Sea of Cortez meet the sandy beach. Six of the bedrooms found at Casa Alcini feature a picturesque ocean view and their own en-suite bathrooms, while the seventh and eighth bedrooms can be found in the separate guest casita with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, all eight bedrooms of Casa Alcini have been outfitted with lavish linens and plush cushions to provide you with the best night’s sleep.
The kitchen, dining room and bar are outfitted with quality appliances and furnishings suited for premium tastes. Tasteful in its presentation, Casa Alcini is decorated in light tones of beiges and creams and utilizes artwork to accent its surroundings. Indoor entertainment can be found with a complete media center and comfortable built-in terracotta style couches.
The main living area opens out onto a grand terrace, complete with all the outdoor amenities you could need, such as stunning infinity pool, Jacuzzi and fire pit. Easily entertain your guests out on the terrace by grilling up a delicious meal on the barbecue and serving it at the outdoor dining table.
From the exterior, Casa Alcini has a southwestern flavor with cacti and other natural flora. A water feature contrasts the arid landscaping and makes for a momentary escape just prior to entering the house.
Have the perfect Cabo getaway with your family and friends at Casa Alcini!
- Al Fresco Dining
- Ceiling fans
- Child Friendly Pool Area
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- DVD player
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax Machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor/Outdoor Stereo System
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Infinity Edge Pool (Heated)
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private Security
- Professional Appliances
- Safety Box
- Satellite TV
- Toll free calling to US/Canada
- Water Purification System
- Wi-Fi Access
- iPod Docking Station
- Private heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, En-suite Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 2: King Bed, En-suite Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 3: King Bed, En-suite Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 4:, King Bed, En-suite Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 5: King Bed, Hair Dryer, En-suite Bathroom with Bathtub and Shower, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 6: King Bed, En-suite Bathroom with Shower, Hair Dryer, TV, In Room Safe, Ocean View
- Bedroom 7: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower, TV, Kitchenette
- Bedroom 8: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower, TV, Kitchenette
- Beachfront property
- Private Security
- Daily Maid Service (No Sundays or Holidays )
- Located in the private community of Pedregal
- Please note: Lead guest must be at least 30 years old to rent this villa.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2023 – December 17, 2023 8 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,000 USD nightly $ 28,000 USD weekly December 18, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,500 USD nightly $ 45,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 20% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: Accidental Damage Protection fee of up to $199 is additional. Contact your villa specialist to confirm the amount.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Los Cabos villa in San Jose Del Cabo
A luxury playground of the grandest proportions, Koll Estate offers guests over 15,000 square feet of stunning villas, infinity pools, tennis courts and impeccable grounds bordered by the golden sands and aqua-blue surf of Palmilla Bay.