Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Golf available
The villa has beautifully designed interiors and a splendid view over fairways one and nine from its outside deck. It is a wonderful place to relax and recharge energies to enjoy the attractions of the area. Enjoy days of barbecues or swimming in the refreshing pool under the rays of a tropical sun. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and it is at a walking distance of the prestigious Teeth of the Dog and Links golf courses.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your tastebuds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- 42” flat screen TV in living room
- Barbecue grill
- DVD BluRay player
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-room telephones with voicemail/wake up calls
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Outdoor dining
- Safety deposit boxes
- Sound system
- Staff quarter
- Washer and dryer
- iPod docking system
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-3:30 pm
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Maximum occupancy: 6 adults & 3 children
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,199 USD nightly $ 8,393 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 20, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,499 USD nightly $ 10,493 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Rates are based on 6 guests. For additional guests, add $100 per adult/$26 per child for travel between 12/21/20 - 1/3/21. Add $75 per adult/$26 per child for the rest of the year. Rates are per person/per day.
- Security deposit: $1,500