Casa Bella at Casa de Campo Garden Villas Collection
4 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Warm, inviting, and stylishly decorated, this two-story villa features open and airy common living spaces plus comfortable and private bedrooms.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Guests will also appreciate its convenient location, less than five minutes from Minitas Beach by golf cart, not to mention its proximity to the 17th, 18th, and 19th holes of the golf course at La Romana Country Club.
All the bedrooms have individual decorating touches, carefully coordinated colors and art, television, air conditioning, ceiling fans, spacious closets, marble bathrooms; some have a shower cabin, while others have tubs and showers.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Baby cot and highchair
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort. During Christmas/New Year, one golf cart will be replaced with one mid-sized car
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1-3: Three bedrooms with two double beds each
- Bedroom 4: Master suite equipped with a king size bed and its own private balcony, reclining armchair and spacious bathroom with double vanity
- Three full baths, one bath has a shower, one has a deep soaking tub with shower, and the other has both a soaking tub and a separate shower.
- Minitas Beach is a private beach plenty to do, from a variety of water sports like snorkeling, paddle boating, and kayaking—to name a few—to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you’re feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- But perhaps the best thing about Minitas Beach is that it’s a private, unspoiled haven with a calm and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for kicking back and relaxing from the comfort of a chaise lounge chair.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-4 pm
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Cook (family style)
- Chef (priced per menu per person)
- La Romana Country Club 5 minutes
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 12 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Tennis Center 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
- Gym and spa 5 minutes
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Pets not allowed
- Please note that there is additional bedding in the Service Room with a full-size bed and en-suite bathroom
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,359 USD nightly $ 9,513 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 20, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,599 USD nightly $ 11,193 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Rates are based on 8 guests. For additional guests, add $100 per adult/$26 per child for travel between 12/21/18 - 1/3/19. Add $71 per adult/$26 per child for the rest of the year. Rates are per person/per day.
- Security deposit: $1,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.