Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4,000 sqft.
Just steps away from the beautiful and tranquil Marina, Casa Cenote is also located on the third hole of the nine-hole golf course. While not beachfront, you are walking distance from the beautiful beach and also walking distance from aquatic adventures such as Catamaran experiences, spear fishing and sport fishing excursions.
Casa Cenote receives it’s name by being built around a cenote, a mayan word for Sink Hole. The villa has an intricrate fresh water system streaming beneath the property and we wanted to highlight this natural phenoma and make it the center piece of this beautiful home.
Featuring five bedrooms and four bathrooms, Casa Cenote can sleep comfortably 12 guests. Two bedrooms are located on the ground level, each with their own bathroom and three of the remaining bedrooms are located on the upper level. The Master Suite haves its own en-suite master bathroom and the other two bedrooms share a his/her bathroom.
The villa prides itself on the exterior common areas of this property which feature a breezy rooftop terrace with a bar overlooking the marina and jungle, and palapa space for more lounging or more collective group activities such as yoga and meditation or spa services. On the ground level by the pool you will also be able to enjoy basking in the sun by day or evening BBQ’s with get togethers around a firepit.
Casa Cenote is a remarkable luxury home well suited for families with kids or couples or even groups of friends looking for a quiet tranquil getaway.
- 24 Hour Security
- Al Fresco Dining
- Allowed by request
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire Pit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Bean Bags
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Cenote
- Private Jacuzzi
- Rooftop Bar
- Rooftop Terrace
- Sun Lounges
- Surround Sound System
- Water Purifier
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Access
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom - King size bed, Air conditioning, Dual vanity, En-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, Organic toiletries, Private balcony, WiFi access
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, Organic toiletries, Private balcony, Wifi access
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Air conditioning, Organic toiletries, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, WiFi access
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Organic toiletries, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3, WiFi access
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen beds, Organic toiletries, Shared bathroom with common area, WiFi access
- Walking distance to the beach
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets accepted *By request, terms and conditions apply
- Check in Check out must be a Saturday or Sunday.
- Check in 3pm
- Check out 11am
- Wheelchair accessible
- Villa is Single use plastic free
- 24/7 Security/ gated community
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 27, 2023 – December 18, 2023 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 750 USD nightly $ 5,250 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 18, 2023 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 800 USD nightly $ 5,600 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,600 USD nightly $ 11,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 22% tax and 5% service charge to all rates Additional guests (above 10) are $75 USD per person per night. + taxes & fees. Damage Insurance $149 USD (non-refundable) $75 administrative charge for any changes after an invoice has been issued
- Security deposit: $2,000