Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Oversized windows and virtually invisible sliding pocket doors create airy rooms, open to a lushly landscaped stone-walled veranda overlooking the Sea of Cortez for a seamlessly blended indoor-outdoor experience where the weather is nearly perfect year-round.
Set in the Villas Del Mar community, 28 acres of natural open spaces, this intimate villa is an oasis of quiet and privacy, with personal services designed to cater to your every need. But only steps away, you’ll encounter world class resort amenities, including the renewal and rejuvenation of a luxe spa, award-winning restaurants and a stellar Jack Nicklaus 27-hole golf course.
Casa Cortez is adjacent to the One&Only Palmilla, rated the best resort in Mexico and consistently at the top of the Condé Nast’s Gold List. Guests enjoy access to the luxe spa, award-winning restaurants and Jack Nicklaus 27-hole golf course.
In Palmilla, you’ll discover exquisite restaurants and boutique shops within a short walk.
Fully Equipped Chef-Style Kitchen: This open style kitchen is a charming combination of wooden cabinetry and decorative tile accents. The curved counter seating keeps friends and family close to the action and eliminates the barrier between the kitchen and the dining room, perfect for keeping the conversation and the wine flowing.
Dining Area: Both the local wood plank rectangular table that seats ten and the cozier veranda oval table come with dazzling ocean views and the open feeling of al fresco dining, whether indoors or out.
Living Area: Exposed wood beams and terra-cotta floor tiles join a luxurious design scheme that blends sand gray walls and the calming color palette of natural materials in contrast with the expansive turquoise sea view that marks the end of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula.
Outdoor Pool Terrace: Blissfully float in your private infinity pool overlooking the sea from the picturesque stone walled veranda. Lushly landscaped with local plants and flowers, the long, wraparound space includes a tiled fireplace and cooking grill, blue tile-topped bar, and intimate dining area for sunny days and starry nights.
- Audio System
- Flat Screen TVs
- Golf Cart
- Nespresso Machine
- Ocean view
- Outdoor Dining Area (Alfresco)
- Towels and linens
- Your own private infinity pool
- iPod dock
- Private infinity pool
- Master Suite : A spacious master bedroom features a king-sized with an extensive en-suite bathroom including a stand-alone shower & Jacuzzi tub, a walk-in closet, and two double doors access the ocean-view terrace.
- Guest Suite: Opening directly to the outdoor pool terrace, the guest suite features one queen bed and one twin day bed, the en-suite bath features a dual vanity and a walk-in shower with custom tile work.
- Walk-in tubs and showers
- Chef/Butler Available
- Guests enjoy access to the One&Only’s exclusive spa, award-winning restaurants, and Jack Nicklaus 27-hole golf course, as well as Club 96.
- Personal Concierge to facilitate your personal itinerary, from pre-arrival to
- Curated Experiences with sommeliers, water adventures, chefs,
- masseuses, and more help you create a deeper, immersive experience.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% Tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 incidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Los Cabos villa in Palmilla
A luxury playground of the grandest proportions, Koll Estate offers guests over 15,000 square feet of stunning villas, infinity pools, tennis courts and impeccable grounds bordered by the golden sands and aqua-blue surf of Palmilla Bay.