6 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Villas Mexico Riviera Maya Tulum
This amazing new beachfront villa, Casa Kevali, is named after Kevala Jñana meaning having supreme knowledge according to the ancient Indian religion, Jainism.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Jains practice nonviolence towards every living being and Kevali represents a path towards peace. Casa Kevali surely lives up to its name.
This six bedroom, five and a half bathroom luxury villa is situated in a beachfront location in Soliman Bay, Tulum. It’s absolutely perfect for water and nature lovers as the villa is surrounded with ocean on one side and lush jungle on the other. You can catch spectacular views of both the sunrise and sunset from the rooftop.
Designed by a talented artist/owner, this breathtaking villa exudes love and embodies the peacefulness of life along the water. The villa owner put her heart and soul and even her own artwork into the construction of this stunning abode. The design allows for separate and detached spaces in order to enjoy privacy and quiet time when needed.
As you step into this grandiose villa through a wide landscaped entry, you get a sense of spaciousness as you see straight through the house to the sea. The main floor presents a large living room, dining room, and kitchen area that opens up via sliding panoramic doors to allow for an indoor/outdoor connection. As the indoor flows onto a large terrace, you gain additional space to dine poolside with a sea view. This area is wonderful for large groups and entertaining as it was intentionally designed for “group togetherness” and enjoying the company you’re with. The decor includes opulent fabrics and gorgeous wall hangings from India.
Head back through the courtyard and follow an eclectic water feature leading to a family room and bunk room. Both have separate entrances with a connecting bathroom stunningly decorated with extraordinary handmade tiling. These rooms provide the most serenity of all the spaces in the home.
Near the street side entrance is a private casita, separate from the main house, with its own kitchen, master bedroom, and bathroom also adorned with these unique hand-crafted tiles.
On the second story are two charming master bedrooms with private bathrooms and a large terrace overlooking the bay. This level also contains an art studio with a private bathroom. This studio can accommodate one guest or it can be available for a private workshop.
The luxurious Casa Kevali includes a lovely live-in staff who live on-premises in a separate area of the estate. They are available to help you with anything you may need during your stay. Included in your stay is also the full time service of a private gourmet Chef that can whip up any meals desired while you relax and enjoy the comfort of your home away from home.
Soliman Bay is an exclusive and gorgeous bay. Enjoy the warm waters of the Caribbean sea with Mesoamerican Reef nearby. The reef is only about a mile (1.6km) from shore and you can easily paddle, kayak, or swim out there to snorkel. Soliman Bay is also only a 10-minute drive to Tulum Pueblo (town) and the ruins. It is also not far from the other Mayan archaeological sites of Cobá and Chichén Itzá and only minutes north of Tulum’s beach hotspot with many restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, and more.
Let Casa Kevali be your magical dream beach getaway. It truly has it all!
- Al Fresco Dining
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Shoes
- Boogie Boards
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dining Area
- First Aid Kit
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Lounge Chairs
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Entrance
- Rooftop Terrace
- Snorkel Equipment
- Speaker System
- Wi-Fi Access
- Private pool with ocean views
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Single bed, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Terrace, WiFi access
- Bedroom 2: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Balcony, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Terrace, WiFi access
- Bedroom 3 (Casita): King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Kitchenette, Private entrance, TV, WiFi access
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared bathroom, WiFi access
- Bedroom 5: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared bathroom, TV, WiFi access
- Bedroom 6 (Casita/Art Studio): Double sofa bed, Single sofa bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, TV, WiFi access
- Beachfront property
- Only minutes north of Tulum’s beach hotspot with many restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, and more
- Maid - Speaks Spanish
- Chef Service - Speaks English & Spanish - Monday - Saturday (cost of groceries is additional)
- Gardener - Speaks Spanish
- Soliman Bay is also only a 10-minute drive to Tulum Pueblo (town) and the ruins
- Not far from the other Mayan archaeological sites of Cobá and Chichén Itzá
- Cancun International Airport 108 km drive
- Grocery store 15 min drive
- Playa del Carmen 35 min drive
- Tulum 15 min drive
- Town (restaurants and shops) 15 min drive
- The villa has a washer & dryer – for the staff use only
- Housekeeping can help with your laundry – there is not a fee, except for gratuities if there are multiple loads in the day
- Please keep in mind, the housekeepers are assisting the guests with their laundry as a courtesy to help keep the clothes clean of small loads
- If you are looking for a real laundry service, the staff can take it to a laundry place and do it for them and that would imply an additional cost.
- Maximum occupancy is 12 guests
- No smoking
- Small Pets allowed for extra fee (please inquire)
- Check in 3 pm, check out 12 pm
- Strictly quiet hours in the community after 10pm (no loud music allowed)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2023 – March 31, 2023 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,388 USD nightly $ 16,716 USD weekly January 5, 2023 – March 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,637 USD nightly $ 18,459 USD weekly April 1, 2023 – April 17, 2023 • Easter/Semana Santa 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,903 USD nightly $ 20,321 USD weekly April 18, 2023 – May 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,388 USD nightly $ 16,716 USD weekly April 18, 2023 – May 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,637 USD nightly $ 18,459 USD weekly May 16, 2023 – June 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,628 USD nightly $ 11,396 USD weekly May 16, 2023 – June 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,717 USD nightly $ 12,019 USD weekly June 16, 2023 – August 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,754 USD nightly $ 12,278 USD weekly June 16, 2023 – August 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,946 USD nightly $ 13,622 USD weekly August 16, 2023 – November 18, 2023 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,628 USD nightly $ 11,396 USD weekly August 16, 2023 – November 18, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,946 USD nightly $ 13,622 USD weekly November 19, 2023 – November 26, 2023 • Thanksgiving 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,119 USD nightly $ 14,833 USD weekly November 19, 2023 – November 26, 2023 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,300 USD nightly $ 16,100 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,628 USD nightly $ 11,396 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,946 USD nightly $ 13,622 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,600 USD nightly $ 32,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% Government Tax and 6% Lodging Tax to all rates. Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charge of $75 USD per person per night for exceeding double occupancy $75 administrative charge for any changes after an invoice has been issued
- Security deposit: $1,000 Security Deposit Damage Insurance $149 USD (non-refundable)
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Villa Sofia is a new five bedroom upscale beach villa embedded in tropical surroundings.
7 bedroom 7 bath Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Looking for a unique place to spend your unforgettable holiday with family or friends? Sombras Del Viento (Shadows of the Wind) is the utmost perfect exclusive villa for your dream vacation!
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Sueño Del Mar - A Haven by the Beach - 6 Bedrooms
6 bedroom 7 bath Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
This 6-bedroom villa in Soliman Bay not only takes its name from the striking cove, but it also puts you in the best spot to enjoy the serene environs, be it from the rooftop plunge pool or the beach lounge under the coco palms.
6 bedroom 7 bath Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Set on one of world's most incredible beaches, right inside what is known as the National Park of Tulum, and only 500 meters from the world famous Mayan Ruins.
15 bedroom 14.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Puerto Aventuras
Hacienda del Mar, Puerto boasts over 16,000 sq ft of pure luxury with 15 Suites with ensuite bathroom. A stunning fully staffed private villa. The magnificent villa is located right on the sandy Fatima Bay beach in Puerto Aventuras. The Hacienda is just one hour south of Cancun.