Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The villa will be closed in the months of September and October during Hurricane Season.
Frequent trips to Morocco inspired the stunning interiors of Casa Lupa. The walls are lime-washed, with natural pigments from Africa and India. The draperies and rugs are hand woven in Morocco out of silk and wool dyed to match each room’s wall color. Bed linens are luxurious 800 count. Beautiful objects and paintings enhance Casa Lupa fine décor throughout. Brand new and ready to welcome privileged guests Casa Lupa is only three minutes from Megan’s Bay Beach.
The air-conditioned main pavilion features the great room and the master bedroom/bath suite both connected by a covered loggia is perfect for al fresco dining. The great room that opens to the kitchen and dining room offers comfortable sofas, flat screen cable TV and a vast collection of books, music, and movies. Right behind the great room opens a porch covered by a pergola leading to a large gas grill and the laundry room. The gourmet kitchen is very well equipped and offers a beautiful mahogany table that can seat eight.
The great room has lovely French doors that open to the loggia and the ocean view. The loggia is furnished with a very large dining table and a group of very plush cushioned chairs and overlooks the pool and the sun deck, surrounded by tropical plants, furnished with lounges and orange umbrellas.
The master suite, decorated with antique Moroccan pieces is at the end of the loggia and has an en-suite very large bathroom with a separate shower area overlooking the sea. Across the courtyard is the second pavilion with a covered patio that provides access to two more air-conditioned suites. The blue queen suite with antique tiled bathroom has its own covered balcony overlooking the bay. The green twin beds suite is decorated with colorful Guatemalan masks. A staircase surrounded by blooming bougainvilleas leads to the fourth suite with en-suite bathroom, totally private, with its own sitting area.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry Soap
- Satellite TV (Roku)
- Wireless internet
- 10' x 20' x 4'-6' foot swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twins (combine for king size bed), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- Hot and cold outside shower for use after returning from the beach
- Magens Bay, just a couple minutes' drive down the road
- Maid Service, once per week
- Guests are required to sign a waiver for children under 10 years of age.
- Because the bedrooms are not interconnected and you must go outside to get from one suite to another. Since the bedrooms are not interconnected, we recommend that small children are accompanied and sleep with an adult or nanny.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2021 – December 14, 2021 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 972 USD nightly $ 6,800 USD weekly January 7, 2021 – December 14, 2021 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,029 USD nightly $ 7,200 USD weekly January 7, 2021 – December 14, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly January 7, 2021 – December 14, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,158 USD nightly $ 8,100 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 4 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 1,375 USD nightly $ 9,625 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
- Security deposit: $500 Damage Deposit
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath USVI villa in St. Thomas
Located on a ridge 300 ft. above town Outrigger Villa affords views of the mesmerizing Charlotte Amalie harbor with cruise ships on the Caribbean Sea, yachts, marine ports, downtown and the neighboring Water & Hassel islands' vistas.