Casa Marlago Exclusive Villas Collection
5 bedroom Punta Mita villa in El Encanto
Casa Marlago has a beautiful view of the Pacific, with a stunning desing. With a beautiful view of the Pacific this spectacular vacation rental is ideal for families and friends in search of a private spiritual sanctuary with romantic evocations of Old Mexico.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The villa's outdoor terrace borders one of the two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Punta Mita, and features a stunning view of the Bay of Banderas and Pacific Ocean. Comfortable loungers overlook the swimming pool, while the outside dining area and adjacent lounge are perfect for evening meals and cocktails.
The outside fire pit will keep you warm on cooler nights when the Mexican sun goes down. The living room, surrounded by glass windows on both sides that fill the space with ocean light, features comfortable, simple furniture underneath vaulted wooden beams with a nautical feel. Next door is the dining room, with ocean view and an oval stone table seating ten, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar for three. There is also a TV room with wet bar.
Cross the villa's inner courtyard to the bedrooms. The master suite features a king size bed facing French doors that open onto the outer terrace, a beautiful ocean view, and an ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub. Of the four other bedrooms, three feature king beds while the fourth has two queens, and all have ensuite bathrooms. Varying color palettes, charming decorative touches, and traditional art make each room unique and memorable.
Casa Marlago is literally steps from a world-class, beachfront golf course, and you can ride the 6-person golf cart just 12 minutes to Punta Mita Residents Beach Club. By car, drive about five minutes to Punta Mita Village or Kupuri Beach. The El Encanto development is particularly exclusive, featuring gorgeous villas such as Casa Marlago. With ocean, lake, and golf course views, this spectacular vacation rental is ideal for families and friends in search of a private spiritual sanctuary with romantic evocations of Old Mexico.
- 6-passenger golf cart
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue gas grill
- Fire pit
- L'Occitane amenities
- Lounge chairs
- Media room
- Sonos Sound System
- Staffed Villa
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- Private infinity edge swimming pool.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan, TV, terrace, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 5: Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Kupuri Beach is a 5 minute drive away.
- Cook to prepare Breakfast and Lunch
- Housekeeping - daily
- Punta Mita Residents Beach Club - 12 minute golf cart ride
- Punta Mita Village - 5 minute drive
- Kupuri Beach - 5 minute drive
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport - 40 minute drive
- Punta Mita is an ultra-luxurious, 1,500-acre resort and residential community that lies on a private spear-shaped peninsula surrounded on three sides by white sand beaches, Pacific Ocean waters and lush tropical flora. Home to a variety of residential offerings and estate lots, as well as two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses and various recreational amenities; Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, and The St. Regis Resort Punta Mita. Its seductive natural beauty, laid-back vibe and world-class amenities have converged to turn Punta Mita into Mexico’s most coveted hideaway.
- Access to 3 full service residential beach clubs - Residents Beach Club, Kupuri Beach Club, and Porta Fortuna Beach Club
- Access to Tennis & 2 World Class Golf Courses (fees apply)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 17, 2021 – November 12, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly November 13, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,500 USD nightly $ 24,500 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – December 26, 2021 • Christmas 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,000 USD nightly $ 42,000 USD weekly December 27, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • New Year's 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,500 USD nightly $ 45,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: High Season (Jan 8 to May 13) $3,800 Low Season (May 14 – Nov 16): $2,800 High Season 2 (Nov 17 – Dec 14): $3,800 Holiday Season (Dec 15 – Jan 6): $6,500