Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 6,500 sqft.
Interior décor is both elegant and whimsical, with rich leather and wood furnishings, fine linens, sparkling starburst chandeliers, vibrant local art, and a sea of colorful light fixtures in the living and dining room. Rustic touches include wrought iron railings on the indoor stairways and wood-beamed vaulted ceilings that feature in the common areas of the home.
A fantastic getaway for families or groups of friends, Casa Punta Ballena has four spacious bedroom suites with gorgeous bathrooms and patio or pool access. Each room has its own unique style and personality, but all have a relaxed and calming atmosphere with ivory walls, creamy tile floors, patterned Persian rugs, elegant drapery, comfy cushions and bedding featuring in all the rooms. Out on the terrace, rattan sofas and lounge beds border the large infinity-edge pool that spills over into a sunning pool below.
Nearby, a traditional Palapa hut provides shade for the wet bar, grilling station and six-seat dining table - creating the perfect spot for casual entertaining. Guests can enjoy a sunset dip in the elevated Jacuzzi or head over to the nearby Punta Ballena Beach Club to dine at the restaurant or relax by the posh bar and oceanside infinity pool. The surrounding views of the Sea of Cortez are breathtaking and made all the more magnificent by the pods of whales that often breach the waters by Punta Ballena.
Casa Punta Ballena is about a 3 minute walk from the beach.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Ceiling fans
- Close to the Beach
- Coffee Maker
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Gated Community
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Kid-Friendly Pool Area
- Outdoor Stereo System
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Beach Club
- Private Gym
- Private Infinity Edge Pool (Heated)
- Private Jacuzzi
- Satellite TV
- Water Purification System
- Wet Bar
- Wi-Fi Access
- Private heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed, en-suite bathroom w/bathtub, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom w/bathtub
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en-suite bathroom w/shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom w/shower
- About a 3 minute walk from the beach
- Daily maid service is $50 per day
- Close To: Fishing, nightclubs / nightlife, surfing, golf, diving / snorkeling, shopping mall, swimmable beach, tennis, beach club
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – June 30, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly July 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 850 USD nightly $ 5,950 USD weekly October 1, 2022 – November 18, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 27, 2022 • Thanksgiving 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,300 USD nightly $ 9,100 USD weekly November 28, 2022 – December 17, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – December 26, 2022 • Christmas 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,700 USD nightly $ 11,900 USD weekly December 27, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,100 USD nightly $ 14,700 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax to all rates. Accidental Damage Protection fee of up to $199 is additional. Contact your villa specialist to confirm the amount.