Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
The ambience is ultra exotic. Lush gardens create a private enclave, yet white sand beaches are just steps below the pool.
Artistic elements abound: polished concrete floors, collectors items, vintage photographs, Moroccan antiques, industrial design details – all create a chic, bohemian atmosphere.
The unique decor fuses Art Deco resort architecture with Old World details: Turkish rugs, religious artifacts, period pieces and imported furnishings give the villa a sophisticated European look.
The fabulous pool area is the best feature of this property. Located on one of the prettiest beaches on the Bay of Banderas, the tropical style pool cabaña is the perfect setting for entertaining, featuring outdoor living area, wet bar and grill.
The experienced staff is a plus, too. A charming waiter serves drinks pool side all afternoon; in house spa treatments available at your request - this is the part of the villa experience that makes Septiembre so wonderful.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Beach chairs and two umbrellas
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Kayaks (2)
- Paddle boards (3)
- Snorkel gear
- Sound system with speakers in living area and at pool
- Staffed Villa
- Water purification system; tap water is filtered
- Heated pool
- Incredible pool area with lush gardens next to a gorgeous beach
- Pool cabaña with wet bar and grill
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 (main level): Two twins (can be converted to a king), terrace
- Bedroom 2 (upper level A): Two twins (can be converted to a king), terrace
- Bedroom 3 (upper level A): King, large terrace
- Bedroom 4 (upper level A): Master suite king, terrace
- Bedroom 5 (upper level B - access from pool area only): Master suite king, terrace
- Bedroom 6 (upper level C - access from entrance of villa and pool area): Double suite with two queen beds and one bath
- Bedroom 7 (lower level): King
- Bedroom 8 (lower level): King
- Bedroom 9 (upper level): King
- Beach access just steps below the pool
- Kayaks available for guest use
- Two bilingual housemen
- Pool bartender in the afternoons
- Housekeeper six days per week
- Cook service with wait staff - two meals per day (breakfast/dinner) - cost of food additional
- Complimentary welcome appetizers and drinks
- Pre-stocking of groceries and bar (food and beverage costs additional)
- For staff gratuities, we suggest $20US per guest per night, less for children,
- the entire amount is divided among all the staff members at the end of their stay
- Food and beverage costs - itemized receipts from grocery and liquor store will be provided. A small fee will be added to grocery receipts to cover transportation costs for staff.
- Full staff on Sundays or holidays. If your arrival or departure falls on a Sunday, the villa will include applicable staff service
- Airport transfers
- 30-minute drive north to Puerto Vallarta airport
- 15-minute walk to Los Muertos Beach, restaurants, shopping,
- 5-minute walk to OXXO convenience store
- 5-minute drive to Old Town Puerto Vallarta and Malecon oceanfront boardwalk downtown.
- 15-minute drive to super markets in Hotel Zone
- 3-minute drive to clinic with ER
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Please note: The villa has poor WiFi connection
- Sleeps 18 persons; up to 20 with children
- Wait service is included all day from 9am to 8:30pm
- Babies and toddlers allowed to sleep in parent’s room for free. Portable cribs and high chairs available
- Lunch service can be exchanged for dinner service when dining out. Monday - Saturday (cost of food additional)
- Smoking in outside areas
- Wedding/Social events accepted for 50 persons or less; extra fees apply
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,100 USD nightly $ 14,700 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,450 USD nightly $ 17,150 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 9 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,150 USD nightly $ 22,050 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,250 USD nightly $ 15,750 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,150 USD nightly $ 22,050 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,600 USD nightly $ 25,200 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 9 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 4,050 USD nightly $ 28,350 USD weekly December 19, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,950 USD nightly $ 34,650 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Tax included.
- Security deposit: $1,500, $3,000 for BPM festival
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 10 bath Puerto Vallarta villa in Conchas Chinas
As recommended in the December 2009 issue of Conde Nast Traveler, the Puerto Vallarta Beach Club offers three, free-standing, exquisitely designed, beachfront tropical villas. Breakfast included daily on our beachside terrace!