Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 14 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 48 sqft.
Multiple chandeliers, two grand staircases, indoor palms, enormous plush sofas, dramatic woven ceilings, beautiful stone walls, polished marble floors, vast windows and drapes all decorated with antiques from around the world.
Sunbathe on the pristine, sandy beach or enjoy the shade of your private cabana. Slip down the pool slide for a refreshing dip, or soak in the hot tub hidden deep in the private grotto. Stay active on the private tennis court or workout in the Precor gym. Watch the sun go down and the moon come up over the Caribbean Sea as you swing in the hammock. Enjoy a sundowner in the Moroccan bar, or play a game of pool, snooker or table tennis in the game room.
Have breakfast in the kitchen watching the sun rise over the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy lunch al fresco on the sprawling patio whilst listening to the sounds of gently breaking waves. Host dinner in the elegant dining room, surrounded by antique urns, crystal chandeliers and views of the sea, with seating for 16. Or, host a cocktail party or a banquet for 100 in the magnificent great room. This home was designed for entertaining and privacy.
Two Master Suites in contrasting styles—one Balinese, one classic European—and 6 additional suites provide ample sleeping arrangements for up to 16 guests, each with en-suite bathrooms.
His study offers mahogany paneled walls, an alabaster chandelier and a Chinese rosewood desk with leather inserts. Her study offers elegant linen drapery, soft floral carpet, a custom-made Chinese rosewood desk, hobby table, stools and easy chairs and a glass chandelier.
The children’s playroom is 4,000 sq ft and comes with a bouncy castle, swing-set & slide, ball pit, seesaw, sofas and bean bags. Upstairs, the kids lounge offers room to watch TV, play Nintendo or just hang out with friends.
An impressive Crestron Smart Home system with touchpads throughout controls the whole-whole audio system, Dish Network and cable TVs, Audio Request MP3 player, 400 multi-disk BluRay player, and magnificent home theatre with 120” screen.
The Miele ovens, microwave, coffee maker, steam oven; Subzero fridges, freezers, wine fridges, icemaker; Viking range & ovens; and Marvel kegerator will keep every chef happy.
With 48,000 square feet of interior space, Castillo Caribe offers an unparalleled Caribbean luxury experience and is only 15 minutes from the airport.
- Blueray DVD player
- Cable TV
- Central A/C
- Coffee maker
- Courtyard with fountain
- Elevator and stairway
- Foosball table
- Game/Billiards room
- Golf simulator
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances
- Grand great room
- Grotto-style pool
- Kid's bouncy castle
- Kids ball pit
- Massage treatment room
- Nintendo Wii
- Oceanfront balcony
- Oceanfront cabana
- Ping pong table
- Privacy gate
- Private gym
- Private sauna
- Private tennis court
- SONOS sound system
- Two kayaks included
- Wine cellar
- Central air conditioning
- Grotto design spa/pool
- Two Master Suites in contrasting styles—one Balinese, one classic European—and 6 additional suites provide ample sleeping arrangements for up to 16 guests, each with en suite baths.
- Bespoke soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner in each bathroom
- Luxury towels and robes
- Arrival & Departure Airport Group Transfer via Motorcoach
- Assistance with Rental Car Reservations and At-Villa Delivery
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & at-villa delivery
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants and watersports
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA)
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, all delivered
- Welcome amenity gift basket: Champagne, locally-sourced products
- Light weekday housekeeping (min. 5-day stay required)
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks and 2 paddleboards provided - signed waiver required
- Weekend housekeeping
- Additional kayak rentals
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks, seaview boards & paddleboards available for advanced delivery gratis.
- In-villa chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- 10 minute drive to Seven Mile Beach
- 5 minute drive to Georgetown
- 10 minute drive to the airport
- Airport group pick-up and drop-off
- No Events with invited guests permitted without prior written permission. Event fees and additional deposits may apply
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during the entire stay
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- 10% advance booking discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2022 – May 27, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 10,000 USD nightly $ 70,000 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – August 19, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – November 4, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly November 5, 2022 – November 18, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 9,000 USD nightly $ 63,000 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 11,500 USD nightly $ 80,500 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 10,000 USD nightly $ 70,000 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 15,000 USD nightly $ 105,000 USD weekly December 26, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • New Year's 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 16,500 USD nightly $ 115,500 USD weekly January 5, 2023 – March 5, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly March 6, 2023 – April 15, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – May 27, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 10,000 USD nightly $ 70,000 USD weekly May 28, 2023 – August 25, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% taxes, 12.9% fees, and 3.5% admin fee to all rates. There is a $495 cleaning fee on departure.
- Security deposit: Refundable excess cleaning deposit of $2,500, plus a refundable damage deposit of $10,000