Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Kids Welcome
The home is perfect for entertaining with six bedrooms, six and half baths, two large living areas with large TVs (82 inches and 65 inches) and relaxing sitting areas to enjoy the beachfront life. The villa features spectacular ocean views, large pool with waterfall feature and outdoor seating with private access to the beach!
On the main floor, the two-story entrance welcomes you to the home. A wall of windows brings the light in to the cozy living room with a large TV, sectional couch and wet bar. Walk out directly to the pool deck. There is travertine tile throughout the entry and living room spaces. On the main floor are three bedrooms: one with a king bed, one with two school house twin bunk beds with stairs and one additional twin trundle, and one with a queen bed. All bedrooms have large plank styled floors, en suite bathrooms, TVs and closet and drawer storage. The spacious laundry room is also on this level with matching Kenmore washer and dryer.
A curved staircase brings you to the top floor where you will be awed by the +20 foot cathedral ceilings with wood beams that create a natural, light filled experience. Then take in the view of the beach from the living and dining/kitchen space and the sound of the waves from the deck on this level. The living room takes advantage of the high ceilings with an 82 inch TV mounted over the fireplace mantel, grand piano and comfortable space to enjoy time together or enjoy the view. The dining room has a handcrafted, live edge custom wood table that seats 14. This leads into the kitchen with large island, Dacor stainless steel and built-in appliances and well-stocked kitchenware to enjoy a culinary adventure.
Step out of the kitchen onto the deck which overlooks the pool. Grill your meal and dine al fresco at the deck table. In addition, there is an office/den space off the kitchen that has a pull-out queen size sofa and TV.
On this floor, there are three bedrooms, all with cathedral ceilings. The first is the master suite with a king bed and sitting area. The master bathroom has a tray ceiling with oversized shower and his and hers vanities and closets. The second one has a king bed and en suite bathroom. The third bedroom has two side-by-side queen beds and an en suite bathroom with two separate vanities. All bedrooms have TVs and ample storage space.
There is room to enjoy the outdoors with a covered patio area that has table-top seating for six and a second covered patio area with sectional seating and outdoor toys all leading to the large pool. The upper pool seating area is above the main pool which allows for a gentle waterfall. Nestled below the shade of the palm trees near the beach are loungers. The private path to the beach has a sunning area with more loungers…..and the sound of the waves where you will feel like you are on your own private beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Big Screen TV
- Children Welcome
- Entertainment Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen Amenities
- Laundry In-Villa
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Private swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Property Amenities
- Sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Private swimming pool with waterfall feature
- Bedroom 1 (Main Floor): King bed, en suite bathroom, TV and closet and drawer storage
- Bedroom 2 (Main Floor): Twin bunk beds with stairs and one additional twin trundle, en suite bathroom, TV and closet and drawer storage
- Bedroom 3 (Main Floor): Queen bed, en suite bathroom, TV and closet and drawer storage
- Bedroom 4 (Top Floor): Master suite with a king bed and sitting area, tray ceiling, TV, ample storage space, and oversized shower and his and hers vanities and closets
- Bedroom 5 (Top Floor): King bed, TV, ample storage space, and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Top Floor): Two side-by-side queen beds, TV, ample storage space, and en suite bathroom with two separate vanities
- Private walkway to the beach
- Hilton Head Island Airport (7 miles)
- Charleston International Airport (100 miles)
- Jacksonville (170 miles)
- Atlanta (280 miles)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 7, 2022 – August 13, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,574 USD nightly $ 25,018 USD weekly August 14, 2022 – September 10, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,365 USD nightly $ 23,555 USD weekly September 11, 2022 – October 22, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,157 USD nightly $ 22,099 USD weekly October 23, 2022 – November 18, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,394 USD nightly $ 16,758 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,157 USD nightly $ 22,099 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,197 USD nightly $ 15,379 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 31, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,394 USD nightly $ 16,758 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Pool and spa heating available for an additional charge, please enquire BBQ: Charges may apply - please request