Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 9,000 sqft.
Sophisticated and modern, with stunning beach views, La Jolla is the perfect example of a California beach house—and not just because it’s been featured on one of Hollywood’s longest-running reality TV shows.
Whether you’re getting away from the paparazzi or just getting away from it all, you’ll appreciate the gorgeous contemporary interiors, sun-kissed outdoor spaces, sweeping ocean views, and its premiere location within Bird Rock Village of La Jolla & minutes to downtown San Diego, Little Italy, Sea World and Old Town.
Thanks to southern California’s near-constant sunshine, you can enjoy the villa’s outdoor heated pool, multiple lounge areas, and heated hot tub - all year around.
This house is truly the most spectacular Oceanfront Estate! A fun street-legal, 4-passenger golf cart is included during your stay for a fun ride to beautiful Tourmaline Beach when, the day calls for beach play and relaxation. The beach can also be accessed, during low tide, by walking a few minutes north, to the beach access stairway near the corner of Chelsea Street and Sea Ridge Drive. A billiard room with ping pong table was recently added. This property is a resort within a private home; pickle-ball court on the roof over looking the Pacific Ocean, movie theater, gym with sauna and steam shower, BBQ deck, heated pool and spa, 3 pianos, an in-home elevator and so much more!
The thoughtfully appointed interior of this ocean inspired eight bedroom, 7.5 bath 9,100 square foot home is show-stopping in its own right without distracting from the stunning ocean views through floor to ceiling windows - from the two living rooms, the dining room, a dining nook, and the two fully furnished kitchens – one on the upper level and the second on the middle floor near the pool area for beer, wine, and snacks. New Viking professional appliances have been installed in the main kitchen of the house including Viking double wall ovens, dishwasher and eight burner Viking gas cook top.
There is a full, in-home laundry room with washer and dryer for your use and garage parking for 2 cars, driveway parking, and ample street parking in front.
- 1 Steinway concert grand piano
- 2 Yamaha digital pianos
- Arcade games
- Billiard table
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD player
- Electric car (4 seats)
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & board
- Linens & Towels Provided
- Music library
- Pickleball court
- Ping pong table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video library
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wireless internet
- Private heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Pool heating is an additional cost
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Master king bedrooms, each with ocean views, a large flat screen TV, and en-suite bath, one with a fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom with a seating nook and en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom with an en-suite bath
- Bedroom 5: Queen bedroom on the first level with a separate bath with a walk-in shower
- Bedroom 6: Separate entrance, perfect for grown kids/teenagers, or the nanny or Grandma and Grandpa to get away from the noise! Sleeps 4 with a queen bed and pull out sofa
- Bedroom 7: Full size gym, has a Murphy bed and a full bathroom – perfect for the teenagers in the group
- Bedroom 8: Double bed plus a high quality sleeper bed
- Seven en-suite bathrooms and one half-bath
- The beach can also be accessed, during low tide, by walking a few minutes north, to the beach access stairway near the corner of Chelsea Street and Sea Ridge Drive
- Private chef
- Minutes to Prospect Street in La Jolla Village with all of its world-renown shopping and restaurants, cafes and eateries. And just a short drive to the freeway should you wish to explore the greater San Diego or Los Angeles areas.
- The house is only 20 min from San Diego international airport
- 9,000 Square Feet living space
- Billiard Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Pac-Man Table Arcade with, 64 Games
- Electric Golf Cart (4 Passenger) included for easy beach & local village access
- Non-smoking property
- This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups
- Wheelchair accessible - in-home elevator
- Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Children are welcomed
- Parties/events are not permitted
- Pets are considered
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021 • Nightly Rate 8 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,800 USD nightly $ 26,600 USD weekly October 1, 2021 – November 24, 2021 • Nightly Rate 8 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly November 25, 2021 – November 28, 2021 • Thanksgiving 8 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,500 USD nightly $ 31,500 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 19, 2021 • Nightly Rate 8 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 19, 2021 • Rate is Based on a 7 Night Stay 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly December 20, 2021 – December 31, 2021 • Christmas/ New Year's 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,500 USD nightly $ 31,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Receive a 10% promotional discount [Pay only $2,500/night] for 7-night stays (Excluding Major US Holidays and June, July & August) Please add 10.5% tax to all rates. Additional guest charge of $100 per person over 18 guests Cleaning fee $950 Pool heating $100 per day Pet fee $250
- Security deposit: $3,000 Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 9.5 bath California villa in Montecito
Romantic, historic George Washington Smith gated and private 2 acre Estate with pool, spa, tennis court, located in the heart of Montecito, a seaside village that has seduced moguls, magnates, and movie stars for over a hundred years.