Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4,576 sqft.
A great layout awaits that provides large gathering areas for the family as well as separate spaces as the home is stretched across three levels. A separate entertainment area in the basement is great for the kids and everyone loves the private pond with waterfall in the back especially when grilling out on the patio during the summer months!
Upon entering the home either through the main door or the attached two-car garage you’re greeted by the great room with stone gas fireplace, ample seating, and views of the pond and waterfall beyond. Just off the great room is a powder room as well as the dining area with seating for up to eight guests. The dining room flows seamlessly into the spacious kitchen where you’ll find a center island for prep space as well as an additional breakfast table with seating for six. The master suite is also located just off of the great room and houses a split king bed, flat-screen TV, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Head up the stairs and you’ll find an office area in the landing overlooking the great room. There are also two guest bedrooms on this floor and each has a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and en suite bathroom with shower-tub combo.
Downstairs from the main level, you’ll find the remaining three guest bedrooms, the laundry room, as well as another entertainment area for it has a flat-screen TV, game table, and wet bar with microwave and fridge. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed and uses the bathroom with a shower-tub combo off of the family room. The second has two sets of log twin bunk beds and its own en suite bath with a walk-in shower, and the third bedroom has two twin beds with its own en suite bath with shower-tub combo.
Guests may enjoy the community pool and hot tub at the Alpine Club.
Your Safe Home Guarantee: This property is cleaned to the highest standards following the VRMA Safe Home guidelines and using cleaning products recommended by the CDC.
- Barbecue grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair dryers
- Hot tub (community)
- Pool (community)
- Communal pool and hot tub at the Alpine Club
- Bedroom 1 (Main Level): Master suite with split king bed, flat-screen TV, walk-in closet, and en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Upper Level): Two guest bedrooms each with king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and en suite bathroom with shower-tub combo
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level): Queen bed, uses the bathroom with a shower-tub combo off of the family room
- Bedroom 5 (Lower Level): Two sets of log twin bunk beds and its own en suite bath with a walk-in shower
- Bedroom 6 (Lower Level): Two twin beds with its own en suite bath with shower-tub combo
- Ski Shuttle
- This home is located just 0.3 miles from the Arrow Bahn Express Lift at the base of Arrowhead. Guests can choose to walk along Wildflower Place and Arrowhead Circle to reach the lift, call the complimentary Arrowhead Dial-a-Ride shuttle service, or drive 0.4 miles and park in the Arrowhead skier lot.
- Sorry, no pets
- Please note, there is no A/C at the villa
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Rates, taxes, and resort fee are subject to change. Confirm with your villa specialist.
- Security deposit: One-time, non-refundable $199 damage fee on every reservation to cover $10,000 of accidental damages.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 3.5 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
Senner Chalet sits with a grandstand view of the mountain perched in private neighborhood just 2 minutes from the ski trails. Authentically constructed by European craftsmen, the home bears murals and imported furniture that convey the cultural heritage of the owners throughout—right down to the cowbells hanging over the deck.