Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3,433 sqft.
The spacious floor plan includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and an expansive patio overlooking green space and the Golf Course with views of the mountains and a gas grill...not to mention, guests staying here have access to the outdoor pool and hot tubs in The Enclave complex just 0.1 miles up the road from the residence. The hot tubs are open all year-round, and the pool in the summer.
The entry level, off the garage, features a laundry room as well as one of the guest bedrooms offering a queen bed with its own en suite bathroom.
One floor up, on the main level, is where you can find the living room with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and a large gas fireplace. The newly upgraded kitchen boasts granite counters, new appliances, and custom cabinetry and also leads to the backyard and patio access where you’ll find yourself overlooking the 5th Fairway of the Beaver Creek Golf Course. The Master suite is also on this level which houses a king bed and its own en-suite bathroom as is the bedroom with a full-sized day bed and en-suite bath that also connects to the foyer off the kitchen.
The third floor is where you can find the final two guest bedrooms. One features a king bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom and the second is furnished with one double bed and two twins, also with its own bathroom.
This home has the added convenience of a two-car garage and a gas grill on the patio. Summer guests please note this Enclave home does not have air conditioning.
SKI ACCESS: Guests staying in this home can access the mountain and Beaver Creek Village via the free Dial-a-Ride Services in Beaver Creek. This shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
Your Safe Home Guarantee: this residence is cleaned to the highest standards following the VRMA Safe Home guidelines and using cleaning products recommended by the CDC.
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Mountain View
- Near Tennis Court
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Pets Allowed 2
- Ping Pong Table
- Rec Room
- Secure Bike Storage
- Ski Shuttle
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Tea Kettle
- Toaster Oven
- Twin Beds
- Wi-Fi Access
- Community pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1 (Entry Level): Queen bed with its own en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Main Level): Master suite with king bed and its own en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Main Level): Full-sized day bed and en-suite bath that also connects to the foyer off the kitchen
- Bedroom 4 (Third Level): King bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Third Level): One double bed and two twins, also with its own bathroom
- Ski Shuttle
- SKI ACCESS: Guests staying in this home can access the mountain and Beaver Creek Village via the free Dial-a-Ride Services in Beaver Creek. This shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
- Pet-Friendly, with an additional cleaning fee.
- Please not this home does not have Air Conditioning
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Rates, taxes, and resort fee are subject to change. Confirm with your villa specialist. Pet friendly at an additional cost
- Security deposit: One-time, non-refundable $199 damage fee on every reservation to cover $10,000 of accidental damages.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 6 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
With a jaw dropping view looking up the ski mountain, and exquisitely furnished throughout, Zenith Peak at Torian Plum Creekside can only be described as one of the most spectacular slope-side residences available in Steamboat.