Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Walking in the front door you’ll find yourself in the ski hall where you can store your gear and heat boots with the boot warmers. From this hall, you'll access the Highlands Skiway. This main floor also features the living room with a wood-burning fireplace, a large flat-screen TV and patio access with gas grill. In addition, the kitchen with beautiful dark granite countertops, updated appliances and breakfast bar with seating for three is on this level. The adjacent dining area has seating for up to eight guests.
Head up the stairs to all three bedrooms. The first is the master suite with a king bed and en suite bath with steam shower and heated floors. The second bedroom also features a king bed and has an en suite bath with a shower-tub combo. The third bedroom has two sets of log twin bunk beds and its own en suite bath with a shower-tub combo. There are flat-screen TVs in all bedrooms.
From the main level of this home, simply walk out the back door and down three steps to find yourself on the Highlands Skiway.
- Board games
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Hair dryers
- Private parking garage
- Safe Box
- Washer and dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Communal swimming pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with a king bed and en suite bath with steam shower and heated floors
- Bedroom 2: King bed and en suite bath with a shower-tub combo
- Bedroom 3: Two sets of log twin bunk beds and en suite bath with a shower-tub combo
- Ski Shuttle
- Essential Items
- On site Front Desk
- Pets friendly, with an additional cleaning fee
- Note: There is no air conditioning
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021 • Rates are Available on Request 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Rates, taxes, and resort fee are subject to change. Confirm with your villa specialist.
- Security deposit: One-time, non-refundable $199 damage fee on every reservation to cover $10,000 of accidental damages