Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,791 sqft.
Access the new Chondola' from the ski way just steps from your back door. The residence has detached garage parking, a spacious three bedroom floor plan, and a wood-burning fireplace. Walking in the front door you’ll find yourself in the ski hall where you can store your gear and heat boots with the boot warmers. From this hall, you'll access the Highlands Skiway. This main floor also features the living room with a wood-burning fireplace, a large flat-screen TV and patio access with gas grill. In addition, the kitchen with beautiful dark granite counter tops, updated appliances and breakfast bar. The adjacent dining area has seating for up to eight guests.
Head up the stairs to all three bedrooms. The first is the master suite with a king bed and en suite bath with steam shower and heated floors. The second bedroom also features a king bed and has an en suite bath with a shower-tub combo. The third bedroom has two sets of log twin bunk beds and its own en suite bath with a shower-tub combo. There are flat-screen TVs in all bedrooms.
Your Safe Home Guarantee: This property is cleaned to the highest standards following the VRMA Safe Home guidelines and using cleaning products recommended by the CDC
Please note: Due to COVID-19 some amenities, such as community pools, hot tubs and gyms, may be closed or have restrictions.
- Essential items
- First aid kit
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Hot tub (community)
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke detector
- Wireless internet access
- Wood Fireplace
- Communal swimming pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with a king bed and en suite bath with steam shower and heated floors
- Bedroom 2: King bed and en suite bath with a shower-tub combo
- Bedroom 3: Two sets of log twin bunk beds and its own en suite bath with a shower-tub combo
- There are flat-screen TVs in all bedrooms
- Ski Shuttle
- SKI ACCESS: From the main level of this home, simply walk out the back door and down three steps to find yourself on the Highlands Skiway.
- Pet-Friendly, with an additional cleaning fee.
- Please not this home does not have Air Conditioning
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021 • Rates are subject to change at any time. Contact a villa specialist for a quote. 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Rates, taxes, and resort fee are subject to change. Confirm with your villa specialist. Pet friendly at an additional cost
- Security deposit: One-time, non-refundable $199 damage fee on every reservation to cover $10,000 of accidental damages.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath Colorado villa in Beaver Creek
Perched high above the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Silver Gulch Penthouse provides endless valley views paired with the utmost privacy, while being steps to world-class amenities and the Bachelor Gulch chairlift and Beaver Creek ski slopes.